043

february 5th, 2020
7:22 pm

february 5th, 20207:22 pm

FLOWERS.

Everywhere Noelani looked in her bedroom, there was no area that wasn't entire covered by a mixed bouquet of bright crimson roses and lavender hydrangeas.

And it honestly made Noelani want to cry again.

But she couldn't cry in front of her friends so instead she chose anger.

"What the fuck..." Noelani trailed off as she led Sydney and Jasmine further into the room, a cup of Chick-fil-A lemonade in her hand and Blue and Cinnamon at her heels.

Sitting on her bed was the biggest bouquet, a hundred and forty four at least.

Propped up neatly against the vase was an already made card covered in red and pink hearts.

'Words can't describe how sorry I am for breaking your trust. I'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust and earn your love back. I love you. - JG aka Kid aka Lovebug'

She let out a scoff before turning to the two girls behind her, crumbling the card in her hand and tossing it onto the floor.

"Do the two of you want to tell me how he got this shit into my house considering I never gave him a key?" Sydney and Jasmine glanced at each other.

Noelani put her hands on her hips and stuck her neck out. "Y'all don't seemed surprised about the flowers."

Sydney and Jasmine only glanced at each other in silence.

"Hellooooo! Speak!"

"Okay! So, we might've talked to Erin while you were taking a nap a couple of days ago and got a copy of a key." Jasmine inquired sheepishly.

"Jas..." Noelani rubbed her brow, glancing around at all the flowers. "You know what? It doesn't even matter. I'm tossing all of them."

"No, Noel, you can't!" Jasmine cried out.

"And why not?" Noelani replied.

"Because... Because..." Jasmine looked to Sydney for aide.

"Because they were expensive." Sydney pointed out, triumph in her voice.

"Yeah?" With that, Noelani strode over to the stand where a lamp was positioned on her desk and pushed over the vase in front of it.