Chapter 17 - Daddy

Third person prov

Saoirses brother leaves the room when he hears layla outside with his parents. The 3 kids stare at Eoin for what feels like a life time before Kaiden speaks up. "Are you really are father. If so where have you been all this time". He is very cross at Eoin. Eoin looks to Saoirse for help as he does not want to say the wrong thing. Saoirse just nods and tell him to be honest. Eoin then replies with " yes Kaiden i am your father but i did not know this till recently. Me and your mam lost each other a few years ago ao sge never got a chance to tell me about you 3 but im here now and I hope i can be your father now". Kaiden just stares between both his parents like a lie detector. God damn his high IQ Saoirse thought. The two girls look at each other before running to Eoin calling him "daddy". Eoin is surprised at first but gets emotional when they both hug him and kiss him. He looks at Saoirse who is also crying now. Kaiden watches for a minute then climbs up on the bed to his mom and hugs her. He wants to hug Eoin like his sisters but he doesnt want to hurt his mothers feelings.

Eoin noticing Kaidens movements and his protection to his mother he feels proud and decides to treat him like a man instead of a 4 year old. Eoin steps forward and introduces himself properly to Kaiden. He holds out his hand for Kaiden to shake. Kaiden looks at his hand then Eoins face and back at his mother. Saoirse can see he wants to shake eoins hand so she simplys says its ok baby. Kaidens nods his head to his mother and engulfs Eoin in a hug surprising Eoin and his mother. Eoin starts to cry when the girls join back in again.

After an hour or so of them filling eoin in on their lifes Saoirses family come into the room. Her parents are happy to see the outcome of their grandkids with their father. Layla just hugs Saoirse telling her it will all be ok. Eoin and Saoirse decided not to mention the baby till they know more. They all decide its time to leave and Saoirse brother Karl takes the kids who dont want to leave their daddy home on the promise he will come visit them tomorrow.

Eoins prov

Im a wreck. My kids know who i am. They called me daddy. They hugged me. Though im not sure Kaiden is 100% on bored but he hugged me. Everyone has left the room its just Saoirse and me now. She is smiling that smile that makes me weak at the knees. I grab her hand and thank her all over again for keeping our babies safe and loved and i promise to never leave her side from here on out. Ok im excited and start telling her how we will buy a bigger house with a huge back garden and maybe a pool for the kids and how we should get married before this baby is born. She slowly removes her hand her smile now gone. Shit what have i said.

"Saoirse love whats wrong. Do you need the doctor I ask. She just stares at me for what feels like an eternity then points between us "Eoin what do you think is happening here with us. She holds her gand up to stop me talking. Just because you have super sperm that seemed to impregnant me a second time for our second time does not make us a couple. You can be in the kids life from breakfast to bedtime. We us you and I this would never work ok". I sit quietly for a minute before i reply. "Love we will be a family we will be together. I love you and I know you feel the same about me but Im willing to woo you. Your my ending baby girl end of". At that i get up and kiss her forehead tell her il be back soon and leave. I need to buy a big house. Maybe i should build one instead. She cant complain i need the space for when the kids come over 😁.

Saoirse Prov

Omg it all just happened that quickly and some what easy. Its true what they say girls and their daddies. Kaiden is cagey so i will keep him close to me and allow him to slowly come to terms with it all. Its a big change for him to. He is the man of the house. As for Eoin and myself what is he thinking expecting me to just marry him and move in with him. No way. And i told him that too though i dont think it settled between his ears if honest. My body is so tired. Todays been a roller coaster. Not only havevi found out that Eoins super sperm has hit its target yet again my kids hot to finally meet their daddy. I smile at the memory i should text Eoin not to return Im too tired. I also haveca text from my brother telling me his wife my gyne doctor will be in too see me first thing.

Saoirse: Hey, Im so glad today went so well for you and our kids. May i ask can you return here tonite. Come early in morning and we can talk about this baby. Im just really tired now and want to sleep. Karl's wife Leah will be here first thing . She is my gyne doctor. She deliever our triplets. Also Thank you for taking care of me today. Good night Eoin x

Fuckface: me too. Thank you so much for giving me the greatest gifts Icould ever recieve and you are now doing it again. I will be there for Leah. You are amazing and I love you 😘

I reallly should change his name back mmm maybe tomorrow lol. I dont reply as I fall asleep reading his message again. During the night I feel arms wrapping around me but for some reason im not scared i think deep down i know who it his so i just go back asleep without responding.