Chapter 6

Aristotle POV

"It's just a pencil. You can keep it," he responded again in that soft tone. He was a quiet one, wasn't he. He also just disappeared again. 

I've never had someone dislike me before. Is this what it felt like. What was his problem anyway? I didn't have time to think and be upset I had to find my next class. I stopped when I stepped out of the classroom. The girl that helped me find the class before was standing there. "Hey Cutie," she said walking up to me. Cutie? Really? "What's up?" I asked. "I'm going to help you with finding your classes. What's your next period?" she asked. I told her and she helped me.

I found out her name was Nasumi Beckett. She was on the dance team and she has lots of friends. There were girls like this back home. But Americans were different so I couldn't assume. Eventually lunch period rolled around. Of course Nasumi took me to her table. It was a large group of people. They all were immediately talking about drama and football games. I moved my gaze around the lunchroom.

Groups of people can say a lot about a person. The type of people they sit with. The type of people their friends with. For example, I can tell that Nasumi liked the power of popularity. She could be funny and nice but she doesn't let people know. She's flirty and stubborn. 

My gaze stopped seeing the white-haired boy sitting at a table with a girl and two other people. He wasn't saying anything. "Ari, whatcha doing?" Nasumi asked making me looked back at her. "Just getting the feel of the school," I responded. I needed to know who he was. Why was he so hard to read? Why did he ignore me?

-

I got up quickly when the final bell of the school day rang. I had two classes with the boy. He ignored me in that other class as well. Well, I didn't say anything so maybe there's that. "Ari where are you going?" Nasumi asked as I walked right past her. "I have something to do see ya" I responded as I kept walking. I pushed open the doors as I looked around. I ran into someone and heard a small yelp. "Hey you stepped on my foot dumbass" a girl spoke. I looked seeing her. She was the girl next to him at lunch. "Sorry," I said. "Whatever I don't really care," she said and turned to walk away. "Wait!" I said suddenly. She stopped and looked around at me. "Your friend," I said. "I have those yes? Which one?" she asked. "He has white hair a bit shorter than me, crystal blue eyes," I said. "Natsu?" she said. "Uh I don't know his name," I said awkwardly. 

"Of course it's Natsu I only know one person with white hair and blue eyes, What about him," she asked. "Can I get his number?" I asked. "Uhm. First off I don't know you. Go ask him yourself," she said crossing her arms. 

"I can't. He doesn't talk to me. What's his problem anyway, he never responded to me," I said. She stared blankly at me. 

"What?" I asked looking at her. "You do... You know Natsu's deaf right?" she said.