Book 2; 1

*Warning! Book 2 is filled with long, but important, chapters!

...

Six months ago, Avatar Korra defeated Amon and the Equalists. Since then, the council was disbanded and the United Republic elected its first president. Tenzin's brother, Commander Bumi, retired and moved to Air Temple Island. And Korra and her boyfriend Mako have been the talk of the town. Peace has come to Republic City, but unbeknownst to the Avatar, danger now threatens the Southern Water Tribe, and Kitty is having problems of her own.

...

I think Tarrlok and Noatak died.

I guess we'll never know. I'm not really sure how I'd know that, but my life is filled with crazy things. There was word that a boat was stolen, but that's about it.

The Equalist movement is a giant joke. Can you believe it? It's odd considering how big it was just months ago, but is it all that shocking considering it's leader turned out to be a giant fraud? Sure every once in a while we come across Amon wannabes who attempt to reignite the movement, but it never works out for them.

About my sister?

Since taking down Amon 6 months ago, my sister has changed a lot, in a good way, but also in a not so good way. It's nice that the world has an Avatar again, it hasn't always been easy, but still, it's like all the fame and glory from ending the Equalist movement has gone to her head. Sometimes I think she forgets that she had help. I mean, we both got our bending taken away, so... But yeah, she's been loving the attention, which is fine, but sometimes she needs to be brought back down to earth.

As for Team Avatar, well, we've all been pretty busy. Asami is busy trying to save her company since Hiroshi Sato was captured by Asami herself and put into prison. Bolin is still probending. Sadly Korra and Mako are no longer apart of the team, so he had to find two other benders to take their place, and they are.. Struggling, to say the least, but Bolin is hopeful that they'll get better with time and practice. So of course I'm going to support him and hope for the same. As for Mako, he's actually a cop now, and he absolutely loves it! As for his relationship status, he broke up with Asami, but he's currently taken... By Korra. Yeah, so there's that. I really thought we had something for awhile, I guess I was wrong. And to answer your question, no, we have not talked about it. I admit, it was weird for me to see Korra get the guy I was interested in, but if that's what they both want then I have to respect it. My friendship with Mako and my relationship with my sister is what's important to me, and I'd hate to lose that because of a little crush. Also, Mako is kind of a player, and I don't have time for it, so...

What am I up to? You may be wondering. I've actually joined the police force, too! Well, not officially since I'm too young, but I'm a police officer in training- which is why I didn't join Bolin's probending team. After Amon took my bending, I was in a really dark place. It made me realize that my entire life I've depended on my waterbending and had no idea who I was without it. I've realized that I'm strong without my bending, and I like helping people! Not just because I'm the Avatar's sister and it's my job to help her and the world, but I genuinely love it. I feel like this is my true destiny, and I'm good at it. So this is me, a future Republic City cop. Once I become a cop, then I'll be promoted to detective, and I can honestly say I am excited for the future!

Since coming to the city, I've met a lot of people, and my friend group has expanded. Of course Team Avatar will always hold a special place in my heart, but the new friends I've made are great, too! My friend Shay even introduced me to this guy. His name is Von, and he's hot! Well, after getting to know each for the past few months, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Three weeks ago actually, and I said yes.