Chapter 1: Seele - Valentine Part 1

Two years have passed since President Funny Valentine I. has passed and his son has won the elections for the next President of the United States of America, sadly the country's states were divided by the organization Antri-Entropy. While President Valentine (the son) tries his best to fulfill the wish of his father by searching the parts of the Saint's Corpse, the honkai the chaos that threatens humanity is still rampaging in the world. But Valentine is not alone, the people that already followed his father didn't leave him alone. As the President was preparing himself to leave his residence, he got a call on his phone. He got annoyed by the call but received the call.

"Good morning," Valentine greeted the caller.

"A good morning to you as well, Mr. President. It's me again, Otto Apokalypse, Overseer of Schicksal," The man on the other side said.

Schicksal, a century-old organization that fights the honkai with the so-called Valkyries, young girls with special weapons and other extras.

Hearing the voice of the Shicksal overseer, he let out a long sigh.

"Mr. Apokalypse, this is the third time this week and now it is really a bad time," The President replied.

"I know but I just want to ask if you thought about the alliance that I suggested," Otto replied with an optimistic tone.

"I sorry but I really have to go now. I promise that I will think about it as soon as I come back from my visit to Novosibirsk," The man with blond curly hair said.

"Very well, but please think about it. It could be advantageous for both of us."

"I promised it, and I will always keep my promises, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

As Valentine ended the call he pinched the bridge of his nose. The door to his office then opened and a man in a black hooded poncho entered his office.

"Mr. Valentine, we are ready to leave," The hooded man said to the President.

"Good, we will go now Blackmore. The Corpse part has the highest priority."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city called Soukai City in the far east, a huge castle-like building resides on a small island on a lake. This building is St. Freya High, an academy for mainly young girls to become Valkyries to fight against the honkai. Let's take a closer look at this building. 

In a room that looks like an office with various bookshelves and a huge desk with a big office chair, a small girl dressed as a nun was walking up and down in her office. This is the principal of St. Freya, Theresa Apokalypse. She may look like a 12-years old child but that's not the case. Currently, she is waiting for four special students. After a while, the four awaited students arrived in the room of the principal.

The first one was a girl at the age of 16 with white hair in the form of two braids and has blue eyes. The name of this girl is Kiana Kaslana, a B-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya. She is more or less known for her rather ... limited knowledge as well as for harassing the second member of her team.

The second one was a girl at the age of 18 with long dark purple hair and purple eyes. The name of this girl is Mei Raiden, an A-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya. She is a kind, cute and gentle girl that also knows how to perform miracles in the kitchen. She is also the tallest in her group.

The third member of the four students is a young girl at the age of 14 with silver hair in the form of two drilled pigtails and silver eyes. The name of this girl is Bronya Zaychik also known as 'The Silver Wolf of the Ural', also an A-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya High. She barely shows emotions but has a thing for a specific kind of plushies and her lost friend Seele. She is also the one who is responsible for the death of Funny Valentine I.