August/Back to Set We Go

****August 3, 2020****

You wake up super early at 4:00 a.m so you can get ready. You get up from Tom's bed and look back at him sleeping. He looks so peaceful, angelic, and your heart feels as if it can burst from all the emotions you feel for this man. Before you leave to shower, you place a gentle kiss on his face.

You shower and get ready as fast as you can. You decide to wear skinny black slacks and a green sweetheart neckline too with black ballet flats.

It's 4:50, the sun is still not out, and you decide to wake Tom up.

You walk into his room, and sit on his side of the bed. "Tom...", you whisper. You trace a finger down his spine and give him a couple kisses on his back. "Tom, time to get up. It's the first day back at shooting."

To your surprise, and it startles you a bit, Tom turns suddenly and swoops you in his arms. In a sleepy voice,"Good morning y/n."

"Good morning Tom!"

"I see you got ready before me, didn't want to shower together?"

You laugh, "no because 99% of the time we shower together, we end up having sex; and we can't be late or have you unenergized. That's why we also didn't do anything last night, or the the past two night before that, so you can have loads of energy to shoot today. Now up up God of Mischief, you have a big day ahead of yourself!"

Tom gets up and walks to the bathroom to get into the shower. You help him out by laying out his clothes on his bed, jeans and a tee so it can be easier for when he's in wardrobe. Listening to the water from the shower you get curious and take a peek inside. The water run across his perfect white body, the trails of water tracing along every contour line of his abdomen, aroused and biting your lips, you say to yourself, "damn I should've showered with him!"

You go downstairs to start preparing a fast breakfast for Tom. Of course your arrangement was he'd make breakfast and you dinner, but you wanted to give him a helping; also, give him a breakfast to make sure the first half of shooting goes well.

As previously mentioned, breakfast isn't your thing...let's not forget your first time making Tom breakfast... so you make the only thing you knew...veggie omelette.

You walk up to Tom's room and see him wrapped with a towel on his waist and mixing shower cream. You only wish that towel could just drop!

"Hey...just so you know I made you breakfast", you grin widely.

Tom widens his eyes with a worried look, "it's not pancakes, is it?" He proceeds to laugh afterwards.

You give him a glaring look, playfully of course, "ouch...and no it's not. it's a veggie omelette with a side of turkey bacon. Healthy and protein packed for an energy boost."

You go back downstairs and wait for Tom in the kitchen.

Tom makes his way down stairs with his face cleared of the beautiful beard he grew during the last few months, but he still has his long hair. "Well...how do I look?"

"Wow, I had almost forgotten what you look like with a clean face Tom. Guess my juice catcher is gone", you laugh and grin with a wink.

"Eheheh well I am more than capable of catching your juices without it darling." He makes his way over to you, puts his arms around your waist and gives you a spanking and grabs your ass.

After Tom eats his breakfast pretty quickly,the both of you start making your way to the front of the house. The morning sun beams barely making their way to illuminate the driveway. The two of climb into Tom's car and he drives to the set.