Chapter eighteen

TW: Torture, blood

~~~

"Has anyone seen Y/n? I haven't seen her since we delivered the profile" Prentiss notices

"I saw her walk into the bathroom. Someone should go check on her" Rossi tells everyone

"I got it" Prentiss says. She makes her way to the bathroom and doesn't see her. She begins to panic as she checks all the stalls calling out her name. When no one answers she opens all the stall doors noticing your not in any of them. When she gets to the last one she sees a hole in the wall that leads outside. She panics and runs out of the bathroom to tell the rest of the team.

"The unsub got her, t-there was a hole in the wall, he came in from outside. What do we do" Prentiss rambles

"Prentiss slow down what's wrong" Hotch says trying to calm her down. Prentiss catches her breath.

"The unsub has Y/n. There was a hole in the wall that leads outside" Prentiss tells the team. Spencer's mouth flew open at Prentiss's words. He slammed his hands on the table and stood up, pacing the room.

"Spence it's okay we will find her" JJ tells Spencer.

"I was supposed to look after her and make sure-" tears start rolling down his face cutting him off. "I told her i would keep her safe, and now she's gone" He fell to his knees, breaking down in tears. JJ walked up to him and helped him back to his feet and back to his seat.

"Everything is gonna be okay, Y/n is a strong girl, she can handle it" JJ assured him.

"Okay well first of all, he would have to have ears inside or else how could he have known Y/n was going to the bathroom or that she was even here" Derek questions

"Your right, we have to assume for the time being that this is a team. Penelope i need you to dig in to everyone in the police departments background. No one say anything unless it's the team, we keep this quiet and to ourselves. Keep going about the case like everything is normal and report back any unusual behavior."

The whole team nods their head and retina back to work.

Your POV;

You slowly open your eyes to your head pounding not remembering what happened. As you open your eyes you see a very old looking building that was very dark. What the fuck happened? you thought to yourself. You attempted to bring your hand to your head to stop the pain but you couldn't move. You began shaking your whole body only to find out your entire body was strapped down to a table.

"She's awake" you look around the room to see who was talking. You meet eyes with a scary looking man. He was tall and had little to no hair, with wrinkles covering his entire face, and teeth as yellow as the sun.

"Who are you" you question in fear

"Oh you don't know me but you knew my partner, Rich" he explains

"What do you want"

"I want to see you suffer"

"How are you going to do that, you got rid of your handy man, ya know the man who you made do all the work, your not gonna get away with it" you try to buy yourself some time

"Mmm we will see about that" he pauses examining the knifes on the table, "Because i'm nice, which one do you prefer?" you look at the table in fear not being able to speak.

"Never mind ill choose myself" he picks up the smaller knifes and walked over to you.

Team POV: