𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 | | ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ

;fluff
requester; obssesins
specified gender; male

"M/n-kun what are you doing?" The while hair male asked, in a singsong tone, walking uninvited into his room, where he was writing a report of his recent mission.

"Nothing much" The other male plainly replied, without sparing a glance at Gojo.

It wasn't really uncommon for the two males to be found together most of the times as they've known each other for the longest time.

Gojo stared at m/n, resting his head on his arms on the table.

"What?" M/n finally looked up from his papers, looking at Gojo in the eyes, through his blindfold.

"You've been ignoring me all day you know"

"Ok and"

"That makes me upset" Gojo pouted.

"Sorry... It's just... I've been really tired and I still ended to finish my reports, so yeah... No excuses" M/n sighed, dropping his pen down. "Well, I've finished now, hug?"

"Hug" He smiled.

"Sorry for ghosting you like that...

But I really do care about you Satoru, I really do.

Just because I don't show it sometimes doesn't mean I don't care.

So let's just stay like this until next morning."

"Agreed."

Everyone knew Gojo was the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, but he was still human, a human with feelings, so cuddles with m/n were one of the best feelings to him, it made him feel warm and fuzzy inside.