-27C-

"Sean said they were back here somewhere..." Syd rushed through the back hallways of Club Ace looking for the empty rooms that were once supposed to be for private dances when Sean was considering making it a strip club. "There should be couches inside too." She didn't care about Hector or Sean or anyone who'd gotten in their way before. She needed Emiliano.

Emiliano watched Syd, admiring the way she was rushing to find a private spot for them. The moment felt surreal to him and he was internally chiding himself for the butterflies he felt. I am a grown ass man. I lead the fucking Rossi family. Why the fuck do I feel like I'm about to lose my virginity or some shit?

"Ah! Here it is!" She chimed when she found the hall with the unused rooms. "Thank god it's not locked," said said as she opened the door of the first room. However, she immediately choked at the scene before her.

Sean was sitting on the couch with his pants down around his ankles and Lali on top of him. Lali's mouth was wide open, her moans filling the room as she rode Sean and he was thrusting up to meet her hips.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, NIGGA?!" Syd yelled when she could speak again.

Lali had a look of terror in her eyes as she scrambled to get off of Sean and pick up her clothes. Sean looked more annoyed than surprised, pulling up his pants.

"Syd! It's not-" Lali struggled to find words. "We were-"

"Fucking!" Syd finished. "You were fucking! You are a whole married woman, Lali! Recently at that!" She turned to Sean. "I specifically told you not to mess with her."

"Shit, Sean." Emiliano figured Sean had a woman in his life with the way he'd been randomly going off the grid and seemed in an even better mood than usual, but he didn't think it'd be Lali.

"Wait," Sean stood up buckling his pants. "What about you two? The fuck are you doing back here?"

"Oh, uh..." Emiliano scratched the back of his head.

"You were bout to fuck too, weren't you?" Sean turned to Syd. "Didn't I specifically tell you not to fuck anyone from any of the families?"

Syd crossed her arms. "Nah, this is different. We ain't fuck yet." Her head snapped to Lali. "Is Sean the one you've been fucking behind Chris' back, Lali?"

"Um..." Lali's eyes darted around the room, looking anywhere but Syd.

"Char and I clocked that shit on the way here when Chris said you've been hanging out with us when we haven't seen you in weeks. But I didn't expect it to be my damn brother! Are you serious right now?"

Sean glared at Emiliano. "You were about to fuck my sister?"

"Uh..."Emiliano hesitated before Syd spoke up.

"No, nigga! I was about fuck him." She said confidently. Her adrenaline was going and the Simone Davidson was coming out of her. "You know what? Clearly, we don't need to be telling each other who we can and can't fuck since we're not gonna listen anyway."

"Nah," Sean shook his head. "You fucking a subordinate would look bad to the Council."

"That shit doesn't make sense, nor is it their goddamn business. Fuck those double standards, I'll fuck who I want."

"Whatever," he scoffed. "You're still being a hypocrite. What about Hector? I don't like his punk ass, but were you really about to go through with cheating on him? I know that shit would have you feeling guilty."

"Fuck!" Syd pulled her lips into a tight pout and let out a deep, audible breath, angry that Sean was right. She looked at Emiliano and her face softened.