WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

☆.。.:* character carrd .。.:*☆ teenageyears.carrd.co

it was thursday afternoon and marceline was just waking up. she didn't get up right away. instead, she tapped her way through snapchat stories.

octavia's story of her and izzie modeling the clothes they bought from the mall.

ethan's story showcasing the kegs for the party happening the next day.

christian's story with a screenshot of his victory as the imposter in among us with the caption "let's gooo!!"

and brandon's story with a video of ava debating whether or not they should give in to the fact that tarzan was rumored to be related to elsa and anna.

marceline was halfway through brandon and ava's debate when she received a text from rowan.

rowan
look out your window.

marceline unraveled herself from the suffocating covers in her bed and got up to take a peek out her window.

outside, rowan was standing and looking up towards the window. marceline opened her window and whispered, "what are you doing here?"

rowan instinctively yelled, "what? i cant hear you!"

marceline panicked hoping no one in the house heard and put her finger over her mouth signaling 'be quiet'. she then unlocked her phone and went straight to her messages with rowan.

marceline
we have to be quiet
what are you doing here?

rowan
besides standing here awkwardly..
i was hoping you'd let me in.

marceline
do you mind climbing?

rowan
it's one of my many talents 😌

marceline
look up.

she waited for rowan to look up and made a gesture towards the climbing wall garden near her window. rowan looked at it and still seemed a little confused.

marceline
you can climb it.

rowan looked at the text and locked her tucking it in her back pocket of her pants. she put the plastic bag she was carrying in the side of her jacket and began climbing. after holding back a few giggles, she finally made it up.

marceline cleared the space below her window so that rowan could get through safely.

as marci helped rowan into the room she asked, "how did you know where i lived?" rowan rolled her eyes as she dusted herself off, "i took you home after the party, remember?"

marci nervously laughed and stood there awkwardly, mumbling, "right. right." she watched as rowan made herself comfortable, taking off her jacket and going towards her bed to sit. she tried to be as nonchalant as she could be, "any particular reason for this visit ma'am?"

rowan burst up from the bed and made her way back to her jacket, "thanks for reminding me!" she pulled out a plastic bag that revealed what looked like candy.

"gummy bears?" mar questioned as she walked towards her. rowan smirked, her eyes went back and forth from marci to the bag, "edibles."

mar's eyes shot open and she blurted out, "ROW?! ARE Y-"

rowan immediately put her hand over marceline's mouth, "aren't you the one who said we have to be quiet?"

marceline went on a rant while her hand was still over her mouth. rowan stood there patiently waiting for her to stop mumbling, "are you done?" mar held up her finger signaling 'one more sec' and went on for a few more seconds with what rowan assumed was about bringing weed in her room.

"how about now?" rowan said getting impatient. marci mumbling a faint, "mhm."

rowan didn't let go for a second. instead the pair looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like a minute but in reality lasted a few seconds. marceline stared in rowan's blue eyes in a way she would never imagine doing before. rowan was finally acknowledging how close they were and let go of her face.

"anyways, they have no smell so you can relax." rowan reassured. she sat back on the bed and popped one into her mouth, "go ahead.." she said handing one to marceline. marceline went to lock her bedroom door and headed towards rowan, reluctantly.

marci took the gummy bear out of rowan's hand, "how come everytime we get together there's drugs involved?" she popped it into her mouth and sat beside her.

marcelinel

liked by rowansaxe, octavia_ and 712 othersmarcelinel were 30 mins in 🍃view all 111 commentsrowansaxe and u were panicking for what?rowansaxe we look good 🧘octavia_ we're*isabellataylor cuties

marcelinel were 30 mins in 🍃
view all 111 comments
rowansaxe and u were panicking for what?
rowansaxe we look good 🧘
octavia_ we're*
isabellataylor cuties

ethan 🏒
how do you think b will react when he sees marceline with someone instead of crying this time they broke up?

christian 🎮
im sure he won't care. marceline isn't gay so he prob won't even think anything of it

ethan 🏒
you think hes gonna try and get her back this time?

christian 🎮
doubt it. he's been obsessed with isabella the past week

ethan 🏒
wdym lol

christian 🎮
he won't stop dming her skating videos
dude almost made a tiktok with the "this could be us but you playing" sound LMAO

ethan 🏒
guys down bad when it comes to hockey
getting very close to harassment me thinks

christian 🎮
LITERALLY WHAT AVA TOLD HIM
he's gotta let it go

a.n. no ones reading this but this group has become my comfort characters i love them so much 🏃‍♀️
im gonna make a carrd and put it at the beginning of each chapter to help you guys remember each character and their names and what they are like/ like to do <3