𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟒]
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

"Thanks for all your help," Wilbur thanked, giving Elinor a hug. She squeezed tightly around his abdomen before releasing him.

"Of course!" She smiled, grabbing her bag. "I still can't believe you got kicked out."

Wilbur nodded. "It happens I guess."

The girl finished putting on her shoes. "I suppose. See you around?"

"See you, Elle," He grinned. The boy closed his door, slumping his shoulders and returning to his room.

Elinor, on the other hand, started up her car and drove the short distance to the office. There was a pit forming in her stomach: a certain fear of what was to come.

The girl set up her office the way she always did. With a sigh, she turned on the computer.

She couldn't help but look down at her floor every now and then. It felt quieter than usual, even though she hadn't gotten to hear Wilbur through the floor in weeks.

There was a certain eeriness to it all.

Elinor finished putting all of her tabs into place and started the stream, taking a sip of water as she made sure she was on mute. In the thirty seconds she had gone live, her phone buzzed.

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : have a good stream!!

The girl smiled at the gesture, placing her phone down and turning on her camera. "Hello, chat!" She exclaimed to her monitor, reading messages from the chat room to herself.

She attempted to get rid of the feeling in her stomach by drinking more water, but it stayed. The girl wasn't sure how to describe the loneliness that placed a pit in her chest.

Elinor set down her water bottle. "Text-to-speech donations and mediashare are on!" She announced. "I think this is gonna be a really fun stream."

She continued talking with the viewers, and soon enough the videos and messages were pouring through her screen. A hint of joy creeped back into her system.

A certain video of a cat falling out of a wheelchair made Elinor let out a loud laugh. There was a pause in the donations before another popped up.

$10 Donation from WilburSoot:
"be careful. you'll get kicked out for laughing too loud."

Elinor snorted as the text-to-speech read his message aloud. Chat spammed over his presence. "Don't worry, chat. The office wouldn't dare kick me out. They only kicked out Wilbur for pissing me off that one time," Elinor smiled.

A few more mediashares came through, but she kept her laughs to a minimum. Another message was spoken.

$10 Donation from WilburSoot:
"elinor is lying."

"Will, stop donating," The girl began. "Hold on I'm making it so you can share messages... There. Also, I'm not a liar."

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"elinor is still lying."

"Will!" Elinor huffed out. "Ignore him chat."

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"don't ignore me :("

"Fine. Don't ignore him, chat."

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"yayyy :)"

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"elinor is a simp"

Elinor let out an overdramatic gasp. The chat was going wild. "Excuse me? I'm the simp? Wilbur I could expose you so hard right now," She retaliated.

Before the girl knew it, she was already feeling like he was still there.

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"FINE FINE FINE PLEASE DON'T EXPOSE ME"

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"ur still a simp for me tho"

Elinor readjusted her seating so that her legs up on her chair. "I'm the simp? Wilbur you called me, quote, 'the most beautiful woman' you'd ever seen before we even got to meet." Everyone waited for a response.

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"well i mean i didn't lie."

Elinor's face grew rather pink, and the chat didn't miss a beat. "God, Wilbur, you are so annoying," She sighed, hiding her face downwards.

WilburSoot would like to share a message:
"haha embarrassed girl go brrr"

Elinor shut her eyes and slammed her hand on the table. "That's it, I'm banning Wilbur from donating," Elinor mumbled. She tapped at her keyboard.

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : nooo don't ban me :((

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : i don't wanna die

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : tell chat i love them!!

Elinor snickered as her phone buzzed and she gently held it up to the camera. She read the messages aloud. "Isn't he clingy, chat?" Elinor joked, putting her phone away.

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : hEY

a/n:
i hate to break it to you guys but there will not be a sequel to this book and elinor will not be getting pregnant lmao wtf 😀stay hydrated and stay safe!!

word count: 778