Chapter Twenty-Two

Third Pov.

Monday (Jon arrives...)

~~~

Bryan sighs as he dragged himself out of bed. He walked over to his closet to pull on his usual pokemon outfit onto himself. He grabbed his hat and grasped it with both hands as he contemplates wearing it.

Bryan sighs, crestfallen with his thoughts pulling him down, 'Maybe... If I dress less childish I could be respected more...? If I... If I act differently, would he no longer push me away...?' He thought. A growl ripped Bryan out of his thoughts. He looked around him and jumped to see Lumine and Veil on his bed behind him with murderous looks in their eyes.

"You shouldn't change your look Bryan. Not unless you want too, it's actually quite endearing; seeing as you love pokemon so much that you wish to embrace it in every part of your life! I'm actually surprised you haven't been making puns about it..." Lumine laughed, after a couple of chuckles he sobered up and looked at Bryan with a fearsome gaze.

"What I'm trying to say is-" Lumine was cut off by a deep growl and an almost hissing sound coming from Veil as he said "Wear your fucking pokemon crap loser, if you care about how an asshole think about you, then you should at least get the opinion from the right asshole."Veil points to himself before walking up to Bryan. "Jeeze, just put that damn hat on already. You look weird without it in that outfit." When the aforementioned male hadn't moved, Veil groaned in annoyance and pried the hat out of the originals hands and settled the article on his head.

With a small smirk on his lips, Veil backed away from Bryan with what Bryan swore looked like pride in his eyes. Bryan's chocolate orbs widened and tried to resist the force that the two au's used on his wrists as they try and pull him through the door. "Now go out there and show those fuckers what your made of. And no changing clothes idiot!" Veil yelled as he finally shoved Bryan through the front door after a fifteen minute struggle through the house.

Bryan grumbled out an irritated "Fine" before walking out the door. He may not have seemed like it, but Bryan was in much higher spirits and incredibly grateful to his two counterparts, who knew exactly what he felt.

~~~

Bryan breathed out slowly, eyes closed, trying to calm his mind from his racing thoughts.

Bryan hissed, 'again? That's the fifth time on my way here...' He rubbed his left arm. He couldn't tell where the pain is coming from; for as soon as the pain begins to resonate, it travels to a different place. It was different each time the pain came. The first became a headache, the second time the pain lingered at his chest, the third time it shot straight down to his foot. And the fourth time felt like a slash across his torso.

Bryan felt really confused, as the pain never stayed longer then a minute, almost like the curse was making him figure out what was wrong by giving clues.

Bryan shook his head in disdain before he plastered a smile and opened his restaurants doors.

Looking around the front lobby, Bryan finds nothing out of the ordinary. 'Looks like whatever this is, it's in the main area...' Bryan though before opening the right curtain.

"...." Bryan was stunned at what he is seeing. It had seemed no one saw him yet, so he once again climbed up to the risers, even though he was not supposed too, to watch the pandemonium continue.

"Why did you bring him if you knew he would do this!?" Michael yelled, for some reason he hasn't left yet. His hands where locked together in a zip tie and was trapped in one side of the room. He had yelled his question towards Jon; who was across the room from him, clutching his hair in stress.