Chapter 6

Sang's P.O.V.

      I double check my bag, making sure I have everything I need for my training tonight. My hair and makeup is done, but I'm bringing my stuff with me incase I need a touch up. In my bag I also have my thigh high boots and anything else I might need during my shift. I already have my uniform on underneath what I'm wearing.

Since we aren't the only ones working at the club, there will be nights that not everybody is working. Some of the guys will be customers and the rest will be across the street in a sketchy looking van waiting for any reason to storm in. To throw suspicion, a few will come in at once and then others will come in, so they aren't just sitting there the whole night. Corey and Victor will also be hacking into the camera feed to keep an eye on things as well.

I grab my phone and keys before locking my apartment up. It would be easier if everybody drove together, but that would probably raise some suspicion.

In what feels like no time at all, I get to the club and park. I go through the back wand make my way to Ian's office. I knock and wait for him to acknowledge it.

"Come in," I hear. I open the door and see a girl standing across from where Ian is sitting.

"Nina, perfect timing," Ian says, "This is Quinn, you'll be shadowing her tonight. Quinn you can go ahead and show her to the locker room."

I take a look at Quinn. She's gorgeous. She has brown curly and long legs that look great in the uniform.

She gives me a big smile, "Alright, you can follow me."

I follow her into the locker room where a few other girls are getting ready.

"Everyone, this is the new girl Nina," she says before turning to me, "That's Victoria, Mia, Carmen, Ivy, and Aspen." She points to each girl as she says their names.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I smile.

They all greet me and then Quinn shows me to my locker. "This is yours. We usually don't have any problems with stealing, Ian is strict about stuff like that, but I would still get a lock."

I nod and she says, "Alright, you can get dressed and do any finishing touches before we go out there."

She walks away to finish getting ready herself.

"So, Nina," Mia says as she gets dressed, "Is this your first time doing anything like this?"

I turn around after pulling my shirt off, "Yeah, I haven't done anything like this before."

"Word of advice. If a guy asks for your name, give him a fake one. Some of the guys that come in like to try to find girls social media and that never ends well."

I tug my pants down, "Well, I actually don't have any social media so it would be pretty hard to find me. But, I appreciate the tip."

All the girls give me some sort of shocked expression.

"No social media at all?," Ivy asks. "Are you in like Witness Protection or something?"

I laugh, "No, I just never felt the need to get any. If I really wanted to talk to somebody I would just text them."

"Good thing you didn't go to a much bigger city. Girls in L.A. will be turned away if they don't have some sort of social media following," Aspen says.

I kneel down to put on my socks and then my boots. "Oh, yeah I've heard that," Carmen says in a thick accent."

I walk over to the mirrors and check my makeup and hair. Once I'm satisfied, I go to put my stuff in my locker.