Please stop you're scaring me!-David Allen Griffin

A/N
I just wanna quickly say that if I end up reaching the limit of 200 I may have to make a second Keanu Reeves oneshot book

So if I do reach a limit I'll have to make a second Keanu Reeves oneshot book and you'll just have to send requests there

With all that out of the way let's start this oneshot!

Y/N's pov
"Stay away from me!"I yelled at my boyfriend,David Allen Griffin.yeah that's right:I'm dating The Watcher.except,I didn't even know that he was the Watcher.I've heard a lot about the Watcher,how he kills young women with a piano wire.and when I discovered that he was the Watcher I immediately feared for my life,"Y/N,baby I'm not gonna hurt you."he said.he sounded insane,"liar!that's what you say to all your victims!"I yelled.his face changed,he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the wall."do you want to be next?"he growled,his hand on my neck.i widened my eyes and quickly shook my head no,tears streamed down my cheeks.his face changed again when he saw I was crying,"oh no,no no don't cry darling.i didn't mean to yell at you,you just made me angry that's all."he said as he wiped my tears.i was shaking,"p-please don't kill me,I don't wanna die."I sobbed."I'd never kill you Y/N."he said as he gently hugged me,I continued to sob.