Thank You

This is just a quick message for me to say a HUGE THANK YOU for reading my story thus far and for therefore supporting me in my writing career. For those who have voted and commented throughout the story, Thank you! Your support encourages me to continue to bring you stories that make you cry, laugh, smile, scream and your heart melt in all the right places! ;)

It's because of YOU! Yes you... reading this right now... don't think I don't value you (even you precious silent readers! :) )

For those who perhaps managed to stumble across my story but are not followers of mine, here is a list of all my works:

The wasted First Kiss.

Little Tommy Becket.

It started with a theory. (Book 1 in The Marrying You Series)

♡ In the middle of it all. (Book 2 in The Marrying You Series).

The Marriage Contest (Book 3 in the Marrying You Series)

♡ Love Defined.

♡ Sweet Nothings (Short Anthology).

Love and other calamities ( a short story).

Flirting with disaster 

And for those who perhaps loved this story but want more of the characters you loved then, go read the one shot I wrote for this story under my Sweet Nothings book which takes place ten years from where this story ended.

Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/9jeqd5Pg0s 

~~~ Check out my new novel: Flirting with disaster. It's up on my profile. ~~~

It's updated every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Here's the summary:

She's had a secret kept safe for three years, one that would tear her family apart

She's had a secret kept safe for three years, one that would tear her family apart. It only took one drunk encounter for her secret to be exposed on national radio.

*****

Emma Ullmann has been harboring a secret for three years - she's in love with Dr. Eamon Mikklesen. Only problem, he's dating her sister Larissa. She's managed to keep her feelings a secret, but that all changes when on her way to work, Emma hears the notorious Joey Levy expose her secret on the city's most popular morning radio show. Now, not only is Emma desperate to keep her sister from finding out but she's also stuck having to be the city's biggest form of gossip. When the producers of Radio 769 realize the money making opportunity in front of them, Emma is blackmailed into competing in their ridiculous game. What follows is a hurricane of events where, no matter how hard she tries not to, Emma is thrust into the life of speed dating, blind dates and a voting poll where the public decides her next move: move on or chase after Eamon.