three

"Please not them

"Please not them." A red head woman begged, staying close to her children.

"Move aside." A man with pale skin and skull like face sneered, pointing his wand straight at the poor woman crying for mercy.

 A jet of green sparks flew out of his wand and the next thing Aurelia saw was her falling down on the floor.

Aurelia opened her eyes quickly, sweat drops appearing all over her forehead. She always had this nightmare about watching a woman whom she assumed as her mother die.

"Harry!" Aurelia heard Hermione's voice and grinned to herself before running down the stairs. 

As soon as Harry came in front of Aurelia, he was engulfed in a hug from his sister who wasn't ready to let him go.

"If they are expelling you then I'm staying back with you. I don't care about anything else. We have always been together since we were just infants and I know that I can never ever leave you at the dursleys because I know what bloody idiot they are. Please don't protest because I'm staying with you." Aurelia rambled, not even waiting for a second.

"Aura. Aura." Harry chuckled while Sirius and Arthur Weasley laughed,"Calm down."

"How can I calm down?" Aurelia snapped, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm not getting expelled okay?" Harry smiled widely.

"What!" Aurelia exclaimed, a huge grin making its way on her tired face,"Oh my god."

Harry laughed at how happy Aurelia looked and ruffled her hair earning a glare from his sister who loved her hair more than anything.

"I hate you for this." Aurelia rolled her eyes, following others to the table for their lunch.

-

Aurelia got on the train and turned around to say a goodbye to Arthur and Molly Weasley.
"You want to sit with me?" Harry asked as the two siblings followed Ron and Hermione. 

"Nope." Aurelia rejected the offer with a smile,"I'll find a compartment for myself." Harry still didn't look convinced so Aurelia assured him,"Don't worry, I'll be okay." 

"Okay then." Harry smiled as Aurelia turned another way to find a compartment for herself. 

On her way to the compartment hunt, Aurelia saw Theodore Nott, the slytherin boy kissing another Slytherin girl shamelessly. 

Aurelia cleared her throat awkwardly, waiting for them to move aside. 

"What do you want freak?" The slytherin girl sneered, throwing a glare towards the hufflepuff.  

"Just wanted to make a way for myself." Aurelia smiled sweetly before slipping away from them towards an empty compartment. 

Sighing, Aurelia plopped down on her seat and pulled out her glitter nail polish applying it on her yellow painted nails. Done with it, she pulled out her sketch book and started drawing some stars and leaves on it. 

After a while, Aurelia got out of her compartment to the washroom to change in her robes. Putting her hufflepuff tie around her neck, Aurelia returned to her compartment and continued her sketching. 

Few hours later as the train came to a halt, Aurelia picked up her trunk and made her way out when she accidentally bumped into the shaggy brown haired boy with some blonde streaks in it. 

Theodore fell on the floor while some of Aurelia's belongings scattered down on the floor. 

Theodore glared at the girl standing above her with her hands clasped over her mouth. 

"I'm so sorry." Aurelia apologised, holding out her hand for Theodore to take. When he didn't take her hand, Aurelia bent down and held his hand which ran shivers down Theodore's skin at the warm touch. She pulled him up but he wasn't willing to get up with her help. 

"Don't touch me you idiot!" Theodore sneered, shooting daggers at the hufflepuff. 

"Okay." Aurelia shrugged, drawing her hand back causing Theodore to fall down on the floor again. 

"What the hell." Theodore shrieked, finally getting up on his own and dusted off his clothes. 

"You told me not to touch you so that's what I did." Aurelia smiled before kneeling down to pick up her belongings. 

"Freak." Theodore muttered under his breath before hopping down the train, shortly followed by Aurelia. 

"Theodore!" One of his friends groaned,"Where were you?" 

"Got in a mess." Theodore replied with a disgusted tone, gesturing at Aurelia with his head.

"Oh." the two of his friends sniggered. There was only one, last carriage left as Theodore and his friends quickly got on it, followed by Aurelia who had no other option left rather to sit with them.

"Hey Hey.." Theodore protested when he saw the potter girl sitting besides her,"What do you think you're doing?"

"Going to Hogwarts." Aurelia answered, turning to look at the annoyed human being besides her. Theodore's friends, who were sitting in front of them sniggered loudly causing Theodore to glare at them.

As the carriage started moving, Aurelia's hair started flowing with the wind, falling on Theodore's face who squinted away from her. He grabbed her soft, brownish black hair in his hand to prevent it from tickling his face. 

Aurelia looked at the thestral who was carrying the carriage. She had always seen them, since her second year but she never told anyone because she knew nobody would take her seriously. Aurelia turned her head around to find Theodore staring at the same place where Aurelia was staring minutes ago.

"Can you see them too?" Aurelia whispered, leaning closer to Theodore's ear. 

"What?" Theodore frowned, coming out of the trance and moved little away from her,"Who are you talking about?"

"Thestrals." Aurelia whispered with an amusing smile on her face.

"What even in Merlin's name is that?" Theodore exclaimed causing his friends to look at him with a questioning look on their faces.

"Magnificent creatures, aren't they?" Aurelia smiled to herself, ignoring Theodore's questions. Clearing his throat, Theodore looked away from the girl.

"Can you leave my hair?" Aurelia frowned when she noticed that he had grabbed her hair.

"Keep them away from my face." Theodore glared, leaving her hair. Aurelia ran her hand through her hair and combed it on one side. 

Theodore's friends just stared at the girl sitting in front of them causing Theodore to scowl at them.

When the carriage came to a stop, Aurelia hopped down and was about to walk away when one of Theodore's friend, Jake, stuck his leg out causing her to fall down. 

Still Aurelia didn't say anything and dusted off her clothes when Jake spoke up,"Be thankful that your brother is still not expelled for his idiotic behaviour."

The three slytherins sniggered when Aurelia stopped in her tracks.

"You are a freak." Jake laughed,"And your brother is a moron. Great."

Aurelia turned around, her face not showing a single emotion as she kicked Jake in the shins causing him to fall down on the floor 

"Say shit about me." Aurelia smiled bitterly,"But don't dare to insult my brother.."

Theodore's jaw dropped on the floor as he watched the girl turning around and walking away with her shoulder length hair flowing behind her. 

[a/n: I was so excited to write this part lmao]