TRACK 5.

***Even if you meet someone new and erase our love. I hope only the happy memories remain and you forget me slowly.***

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon was left on her own but unlike what she said to the other girls, there's no job being done right now. She's just sitting in the middle of the classroom as she stares at the empty blackboard.

There is a reason why Yoo Jeongyeon never got married.

A reason why she didn't even dare to date.

A reason why she becomes a teacher.

And a reason she came back.

But none of those was the answer to why Mina was inside her room. The only reason she accepted the job in her hometown was the thought of Mina was not gonna be here. Because the last time she saw the mother and daughter, was when she went to the other side of Seoul and it didn't occur to her that Mina had also come back to where they started.

Destiny had something else in store for them.

Jeongyeon decided to leave after seeing Mina with Mio. She wanted her best friend to be happy but she couldn't stay because she knew she'll step over the line. Mina is her first love, well,

Myoui mina is the one and only love she has.

And Mio? Mio became her world the moment they met, the moment that little handheld her nose

And Mio? Mio became her world the moment they met, the moment that little handheld her nose. She knew Mio would be the next girl she'll love after Mina.

Ever since she caught a glimpse of the little human it felt like she's her own.

So what's there to do, when the plan she made was not the plan she gets? Because she knows sooner or later she'll just dive into Mina again. Just like the other times.

-

Just like Jeongyeon there's another person who was lost in outer space. Mina was trying hard to focus on driving but the sight of Jeongyeon walking in her daughter's classroom is like a broken film playing over and over in her head.

Mina pulled into her parking space and stare at nothing for a long period of time. Mio has fallen asleep in the back of the car. Seeing Yoo Jeongyeon after all the years made her dumbfounded.

Who would've thought that the girl she thought she'll never see again is here?

Who would've thought that she'll show up when things are a bit harder than usual?

Who would've thought they'll meet again?

Looking at Jeongyeon made a little a sting in her heart, it wasn't enough to make her cry. It was just uncomfortable it bothered her.

She grew a little taller from the last time they saw each other, her hair is much shorter and darker. She has glasses now but that smile looks the same way it did back when they were in grade school.