Ch-11

The pumpkin ultimately didn’t hit him, and Yin Ze finally chose a place.

Gao Yulan wanted to hit him but her two hands were holding things and there was a child watching. Yin Ze went to make dinner, and Yin Ning decided to invite Gao Yulan to dinner as an apology and thanks. She even said to Gao Yulan that meeting kindred spirits nowadays was not easy and that she must stay for a meal. However, because her little kitchen at home was not equal to the kitchen here, it was better.

Gao Yulan finally agreed. First of all, it wasn’t good to refuse; secondly, it was a free meal. And it wasn’t like she didn’t want to eat with Yin Ning and Niu Niu. It was just Yin Ze was scum.

Then Yin Ning divided Niu Niu and Mantou, picked up her cake, and went to close up the shop.

Niu Niu came over, holding her mother’s hand. Gao Yulan and Yin Ze were carrying the vegetables, meat, and fruits, walking to the store’s door. Mantou appeared from underneath a table holding something in his mouth.

“Mantou, what did you get?” Following Niu Niu’s childlike line, Gao Yulan turned to look, as he threateningly strode forward and said loudly: “Mantou!” -File-Write-Judge-Leave-Consider-Rabbit-Do-Line-Review-Read-Connect-Friend-Edit-Fix-First-

Her hands loosened up and the vegetables and fruits fell onto Mantou.

Mantou made a innocent ”boo hoo” noise, dropping the thing in its mouth. It tried to search for the thing it dropped, but Gao Yulan stepped on the thing and picked it up, saying to Mantou, “You shouldn’t pick up garbage.”

Mantou looked at the ground. Seeing nothing to pick up, it innocently looked up with shiny eyes, watching Gao Yulan. Gao Yulan blushed and said awkwardly, “Go, go, follow Sister to go eat something delicious, go.” Finished speaking, she didn’t look at the other’s reactions and walked out.

Niu Niu went over and held Mantou, training it. “Mantou, you’ve been bad, stupid.”

Gao Yulan blushed as she walked out. She heard Niu Niu say to Yin Ning, “Mama, Mantou is heavy, help me,” and not much later, “Mama, carry me.”

Gao Yulan turned around, and Yin Ze skillfully picked up everything, went over, and said, “Hey, are you Mantou’s sister? I’m its dad!”

Gao Yulan glared at him. Yin Ze patted her shoulder and smiled. “So we’re family!” Finished talking, he turned away to leave and laughed.

Gao Yulan gnashed her teeth, really wanting to bash his head in with a pumpkin, but couldn’t. She also held onto Chen Ruoyu’s “box of insurance”. It had fallen on the ground when they were fighting over the cake. She happily chatted with Yin Ning, trying to forget. The thing in Mantou’s mouth really was embarrassing.