𝓓𝓲𝓮𝔃

𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Rhaenyra had told Sam and Dean everything that had happened at the family reunion

Rhaenyra had told Sam and Dean everything that had happened at the family reunion. She wanted her children to meet her adopted sons. And let's just say it didn't go as she planned.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE

Rhaenyra had returned to the motel to speak to Sam and Dean about the events of that night. Both brothers were happy for her. She wanted to have her adopted sons and her children at the same table having lunch, dinner, or even breakfast. She had texted Klaus that morning informing her son about the two guests she would be bringing over. One of Klaus's hybrids let her in along with Sam and Dean. She began the cooking process. She served both brothers a cup of coffee and an orange juice on the side. Dean felt like a kid, he was getting served everything.

Klaus, Elijah, and Finn walked down first. "Mother-" Finn stopped talking when he saw Sam and Dean. Before he could utter another word, Rebekah and Kol came down. Sam and Dean stood up and walked over to her. Kol saw how close the Winchester brothers were to his mother. "Who are you?" Kol asked. Dean and Sam could see they were jealous. "We're her sons" Dean replied with his smirk. "No, you're not" Kol replied like a kid. Dean smiled. "Yes we are" he said once again. "No. You're not" Kol said. "We are her sons" he added while pointing at his brothers and himself. "Well, she calls us her sons. Adopted, but still, her sons" Dean stated. Sam eyed his brother. "Well, you're still adopted" Kol argued. "Well, at least she chose us" Dean fought back. "Dean!" Sam scolded. And before anyone could blink Kol was in front of Dean, ready to kill him. "Kol, no" she scolded. Kol turned to Dean who had a smug look. "But mother! He's mocking me!" Kol said with a pout but ended moving away from them. She looked at Dean. "Dean knock it off," she told him. He was about to argue but when she looked back at him he decided to live another day.

"Now, all of you sit down, I'll be serving you breakfast" they all obeyed. Klaus was smiling like a happy child. If people could see him obeying commands they would not believe their own eyes as what they would be seeing was impossible. But, how could he not? It was his mother. She served them breakfast and they ate in silence at first. "So, mother, what have you been doing all this years?" Rebekah asked. "Sleeping" she replied. "What?" they asked. They were confused except for Klaus, Dean and Sam.

"Esther tried to kill me, but with me being immortal the spell didn't work. It just sent me to a deep sleep" they all looked sadly. "If I would'be been alive I would've looked for you" they all nodded. "Can you tell us about our father?" Rebekah asked. Rhaenyra took a deep breath and nodded. "Elijah, was his name. We met after I saved him. He asked to court me but at first I said no. After a few months I finally agree and we got marry. My firstborn was a girl. Freya. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes, but they looked a little more green. Then, came Finn. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. Elijah was my last child with Elijah, for he died in battle. Elijah is all him in. Then, came Ansel, father of Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik" she felt her hurt tightened for her youngest son.

"Nik was born first, dark-blonde hair and blue eyes. Kol, was born second, a loud baby, I'll tell you that much" the siblings laughed. "Dark brown hair and brown eyes. Rebekah, beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, she was quiet at first but, she did like to have the attention all to herself" the brothers turned to the sister who just shrugged. "Well, I'm happy to inform you that it has not changed" Klaus stated from his seat getting a glare from his sister.

"Henrik, my baby boy. He had brown hair but his eyes sometimes looked green and other times blue, sometimes a bit of both" Rhaenyra didn't even know she was crying until Elijah handed her his handkerchief. "Thank you" she wiped the tears. She had a plan, a very good plan to get revenge against Esther. "Esther, she was my friend. Or I least I thought she was. She took you from me and she's going to pay" they saw her smile. "You know? I use to think it was our vampirism that made us psychopaths but I believe its genetic" Kol stated. "Perhaps, because honestly your fathers were very calm and collected, except in battle of course" she replied.

"I just wish Freya and Henrik were here" Rhaenyra said sadly. "What happened to Freya and Henrik?" when Rhaenyra asked for Henrik they all looked at Klaus. "Freya died of an illness a little bit after Esther took us" Finn replied. His mother grabbed his hand, calming him his emotions. "And Henrik?" she asked. They all looked at Klaus and then down. "He was killed by a werewolf" Rebekah replied. "It was my fault" Nik said from his seat. Rhaenyra turned to look at him. "What are you talking about Nik?" she asked. Klaus took a deep breath. "I wanted to see the werewolves, I was curious. Henrik begged me to let him come with me. At first I said no because it was dangerous but, I said yes in the end. We were hidden well but a werewolf found us and Henrik paid the price" Rhaenyra saw Klaus' memory and she could hear and see everything that happened that night.

Klaus couldn't look at his mother so before anyone could say anything he vamp-speed away. When he stopped his mother was right in front of him. Yet, he didn't dare to look at her. She grabbed this chin and made him look up. "It's okay, Nik" he shook his head no. "No. It's my fault he died" he said to her as the tears fell.

She gave him a sad smile

She gave him a sad smile. "It wasn't your fault, Nik. It was an accident" Klaus once again shook his head no. "You have every right to hate me" she looked at her son. "Nik, I'm your mother. I could never hate you and I don't want to" she embraced him. "I love you, my littlest wolf" he smiled.

"And I love you, mother" he said as he hugged her tighter before whispering on her ear

"And I love you, mother" he said as he hugged her tighter before whispering on her ear. "Always & Forever"

 "Always & Forever"