11: fine dining

IF YOU VOTE ILL LOVE YOU FIVEVER :))) & if you wanna see a vine edit for this story, check out my twitter!

Jess

The entire time at Vogue I was stressing like a mad woman. None of my smiles were real. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that months worth of lyrics and music and hard work was leaked. Jane didn't know how it happened, whether it was someone inside management, or simply a random person.

All over Twitter, Vine, Tumblr, and Instagram, the songs were being shared. Everyone seemed to love the songs, but it's just unfortunate it was leaked. The interviewer at Vogue didn't know about the leak. I guess it hadn't spread out that far.

To pour gasoline on the fire, Jane got a call saying that I needed to meet up with Nick today at Westfield mall. I've been given instructions that we needed to walk around some stores and have dinner. Harry had left midway through the photoshoot to meet up with some of his friends from the Sydney area. I didn't have to worry about telling him where I was going.

We drove up to Nick's hotel, where Sal and I would switch cars and get in one with Nick. I spotted a few vans off to the side with huge cameras sticking out of them. Way to be slick, paps.

"Hey, be careful, Jess," Mere called as I climbed out of the car. I gave her a smile and nodded.

"Nick should already be in the SUV," Sal told me. I took in a huge breath and climbed into the second car. Nick sat tensely in the seat next to me and Sal got into the front.

"Hey, Jess," Nick greeted.

"Hi, how're you?"

"Good, you?"

"Fine."

Wow, how come nobody told me how awkward this was going to be? I guess now I also have guilt on my shoulders because he has a girlfriend.

A couple minutes of silence passed and the driver, Nick's bodyguard, Rick, started asking me some questions.

"So, Jessica, where are you from?"

"Seattle, Washington. Born and raised," I answer. Just thinking about Seattle made me miss home so much. I missed being in a place I knew like the back of my hand.

"Seahawks or Mariners fan?"

"Both."

"Nice. I'm a big Seahawks fan myself, but I'm from Oregon," Rick said.

"Where in Oregon? My aunt lives there."

"Gresham. East of Portland." He takes a right into a parking garage.

"My aunt lives in Olympia. I guess that's pretty close." I grew to really like Rick. He lived on the west coast and loved the Seahawks, so what was there to not like about him?

"Do you miss Seattle?" Nick suddenly spoke up. I nod sadly.

"More than anything. Where'd you grow up?"

"Dallas, Texas," he stated proudly. I thought it was pretty funny that we both lived in really popular cities. Me in Seattle, and Nick in Dallas.

"Do you still live there?"

"No, but I visit often. Jamie lives there, so I guess it's a win, win." We both laugh. I'm glad the mood is lightening up some more.

Rick parks the car and the four of us get out. There was no sign of any paparazzi in the parking garage, but that was bound to change as soon as we got into the public's eye. It should be worse than ever because they're actually called out here and notified that we'd be here.