𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

scrolling on my phone, listening to some music while on the bus is really calming. oddly, there wasn't as much people on the bus than usual.

i check the time to see if whether i was going to be late for work or not.

9:30am

okay, that's early alright. i start at 10 and i'm almost at my destination anyway.

suddenly the song position by ariana grande begins to blast through my earphones. that song was known to give me so much serotonin for some odd reason.

the bus pulls over at a bus stop with a much taller man than me who is mainly wearing black and a black mask with white sharp teeth.

i keep my eye down because ... y'know, no one knows what the other person's intentions are.

peculiarly, the stranger sits to the seat across from me in the right side of the row.

me being me, i just keep my mind busy by just being on my phone and act like a normal person in the world of society.

"hey" he says and i look over, making sure he's not talking to me.

aaannnddd of course, he's talking to me. "hi?" i unplug one of my earphones out of my ear that's facing him.

"you're cute — don't ask why i said that. just wanted to make someones day great, y'know?" my face flushes into red blood. "t-thanks, you're not so bad yourself" i smile nervously.

he just keeps his eye on me as i look back on my phone. not even 10 seconds in, he sits beside me in my seat. i just stare at him feeling extremely confused.

"just — don't say anything i just wanna make a friend or so" i chuckle. "you're cute bud" my smile quickly swipes away.

did i really just...

oh my god.

"shoot, sorry oh my god" i stammer nervously. the stranger starts to giggle from my nervousness. "it's just — you're cute too ..." "sykkuno" i reply back with a smile. "you?"

he clears his throat and adjust his seating position. "oh shit right. my bad. lemme start again."

"hey cutie, names corpse. what's up?" he winks, lending his hand out for a handshake which — i gladly took. "you're not so bad yourself there corpse. i'm sykkuno"

we both then let out laughs which synced perfectly. "that was awkwardly hilarious" i say which he agreed to by humming his response.

"anyway, where you heading?" he questions which took me by surprise, not going to lie.

"hmm,"

i check the time by opening my phone.

9:39am

jesus it's been 9 minutes and i didn't even realise.

"i'm going to work. you?"

"oohh" he sounded intrigued. "well i'm just visiting my friend, seán" i nod. "fun!" he nods.

"where do you work?" he questions, looking down at our foot. "i just work retail" he nods. "fun!" he mimics me causing me to chuckle.

corpse then looks out the window. "oh! my stops next, before i go, mind giving me your number?"

i got taken back. "oh! uh.. sure" i smile, dialling my number into his contacts.

"catch ya later cutie" he winks before getting off the bus.

that was quite... eventful, nice having a new friend i guess.

——————————

words : 540

this was awfully cute to write omfg, my serotonin rises for these two cuties i swear to god omg !!

what's your zodiac sign?? i'm an aries x