Ch-23

After seeing this dream, what would happen if she saw the leading role? Gao Yulan didn’t know, but she knew if she thought about it, she’d blush. Yin Ze made her embarrassed. So she had to hide.

Fortunately, the gods stood by her side and after two weeks, Yin Ze still hadn’t shown up.

Gao Yulan secretly rejoiced. Although there were no traces of the dream, if she saw him so soon, she was scared that she wouldn’t know what to do. Although there was nothing between them, she would feel guilty when she fell asleep.

On the other hand, she was worried about the Yin family, Lin Yuan, and what had happened afterwards. Would Yin Ze fight somebody again and get hurt? Would they really be sued by Lin Yuan? And…would he not look for her anymore?

Gao Yulan had these thoughts every day. Time flew by and two weeks passed.

In these two weeks, a lot had happened. For instance, Gao Yulan had a successful job interview and was waiting for the notice. Guo Qiuchen had also officially transferred to City A, and Papa Gao and Mama Gao specifically called her to take care of him. Heavens, Mr. Guo was already an adult man, why did her parents tell her to take care of him?

Gao Yulan had also gone out to eat with Chen Ruoyu and Guo Qiuchen a lot. She was pressed by Chen Ruoyu to help her scout out the two handsome men. Guo Qiuchen was asking about how the Yin family were doing nowadays. Gao Yulan was helpless, why had she all of a sudden become a representative of the Yin family now?

But she, as the Yin family representative, also didn’t know. Yin Ning’s restaurant hadn’t opened these last two weeks and Gao Yulan, embarrassed, went to “Food” to ask Yin Ze, but it was also closed.

Waiting for herself to adjust to her mood of the erotic dream, she finally couldn’t help but call Yin Ning to express her worry for her friend.

Yin Ning received the call and was happy to talk to her. She said that she and Niu Niu had gotten sick in alternate turns and were at home resting. Gao Yulan chatted with her and after a while, Yin Ning told her that Lin Yuan hadn’t disturbed them, Niu Niu was being well behaved, and Yin Ze was always running around doing something outside. In the end, she asked, “Has Yin Ze been looking for you?”

Gao Yulan turned red and her heart skipped a beat. “No, he hasn’t, there’s nothing between us, why would he look for me?” She finished speaking and realized that she had not asked her if they had something going on. “Eh, I mean he hasn’t come to find me.”

“Oh.” Yin Ning didn’t notice Gao Yulan’s slip up and said, “I thought he would invite you out for a meal as an apology because of that other day.”