Ch-26

The blood slowly rose up to Gao Yulan’s head and face. Her face was red and she was getting dizzy.

She just kissed Yin Ze? Really?

How did that happen? How could she be so careless?

Gao Yulan suddenly recalled that one erotic dream. She was also being careless that time, and it wasn’t intentional!

Her face fully red, she stammered. “ I, I…” After a while, she was finally able to spit out her words. “You’re imagining things.”

“I’m imagining things.”

Gao Yulan nodded her head forcefully. “This could also be a figment of one’s imagination.”

Yin Ze contradicted, “You don’t want to own up to it?”

“You just said that it was just your imagination, what is there to own up to?” Gao Yulan raised her head up, trying to be calm and patted Yin Ze’s shoulder. “Young man, it’s good to be calm.”

Yin Ze focused on her. She felt her face heating up but she couldn’t show any weakness. Nothing happened. Nothing happened. She brainwashed herself while looking back at him.

Yin Ze said, “Oh, my heart is breaking, I’ll go to calm down.”

After he finished, he really opened the car door and got out.

Gao Yulan watched his back, and let out a sigh, leaning back into the seat. She was inwardly grateful for Yin Ze. When she was sad, he stirred up some trouble and made her happy. But she was now very embarrassed, and he pretended to be going away to give her space to calm down.

Actually, he was a really, really good person.

Gao Yulan thought the erotic dream and the kiss on the lips gave the same feeling again. Currently in the car with nobody else, she was able to shout out in her thoughts: This was not on purpose, she really didn’t do this on purpose!

After hiding in her happy place for a while, there was a sudden knocking from the car window, scaring Gao Yulan out of her skin. Looking up, she saw that it was Yin Ze outside, smiling at her. He opened the car door and pulled her out. “Do you want to suffocate yourself to death? If not, come out and see the stars in the sky.”