Ch-30

Yin Ze went on the business trip for a week, Yin Ning and Niu Niu got well and had opened up shop again.

Gao Yulan went to visit them and brought Niu Niu a present. Chen Ruoyu and Guo Qiuchen also went. Niu Niu held the three toys in delight. The little girl wanted to go to an amusement park, but Yin Ning didn’t agree. However Guo Qiuchen said that it’s good to go out to play after being indoors for so long, and he had a car to take them so it was convenient.

Because of Mr. Guo, the three women and little girl were ready to go to the amusement park. The little pitiful Mantou blinked it’s eyes as it watched them leave. Without any option it threw a tantrum swindling food and drink as it was being watched by a shop assistant at “Food”.

Gao Yulan came to A city for three years and had never gone to the amusement park. Today with Chen Ruoyu, Yin Ning, and Niu Niu she could go crazy and throw all the worries to the back of her head to play.

Guo Qiuchen had it hard from the start of the journey. He had to drive, he had to wait in line for the tickets, he had to go buy snacks and refreshments, and he had to be the cameraman for the women. Niu Niu on the spot declared that she was temporarily in love with Mr. Guo today.

Chen Ruoyu found an empty space and dragged Gao Yulan away to ask about Meng Gu and Lei Feng. Hearing that Lei Feng was already taken and there wasn’t much known about Meng Gu, she was a little disappointed. But being in the amusement park was also pretty fun, she quickly threw the thought in the back of her mind. Besides on Doctor Meng Gu’s side there was still a little hope, just have to wait.

After playing for the whole day Driver Mr. Guo  took the women back home. After taking his whole day up, Yin Ning didn’t feel like it was a good idea to tell him to come over when he had time to play. After eating for free, Guo Qiuchen politely thanked them.

Finally in the car, Gao Yulan remembered the mistaken love matter, and asked Guo Qiuchen did he explain to his family.

“Yeah, I called my dad and told him to not make such irresponsible remarks.”

“That’s great, that’s great.” Gao Yulan nodded her head feeling happy on the inside.

“I’m so sorry.” Guo Qiuchen sincerely apologized: “I gave you some trouble.”

“No, no. The older generation makes mistakes easily. My parents are also like this, when I went home last time my mom dragged me out to the park in the morning, where they were practicing Tai Chi for a blind date and then another one at the supermarket. The next day I was so afraid I didn’t dare to go out with my mom and because of that my dad brought a guy in the evening home…” She closed her mouth remembering the night that her father brought the one that was currently here, Mr. Guo.