Chapter 4

<A/N>
So... Basically in this chapter dialogus gonna be in Japanese. Bold - Japanese
Omg. I'm so awkward sorry💜😳
//////////

Shortly after Yoshi's call, I quickly went back to my apartment to pack my few things. I can't believe what is happening. I just happen to live a normal life and now this. Why the universe hates me so much?

The first thing I did when I got home was to book a flight back to Japan. To my luck, the soonest flight is tomorrow in the very early morning, so I book this flight and quickly went to back my necessaries.

I don't forget and sent a short letter to my university that I wouldn't attend this week's lectures because of family urgency. I know family is important, but I can't lose my dream because I was careless.

°°°°°

Finally, after a long flight from Korea to Japan, I'm here. I was tired, nervous, and sad. The only family I left in this mess and I can't but just want to help her to get better as soon as possible. Even if I need to be in the same place as my twin brother.

I took my package and went out of the airport. I took a taxi and my destination is hospital. I wanted to come back to Japan to visit my family, but surely not in these conditions. I still can't believe this is happening.

The drive was short and calming. I paid for the taxi and went to the hospital lobby to get information. "I'm sorry, but I'm here for Miss Kora Kanemoto. I'm her sister". The nurse looks at her computer and gives me a way to my sister's room.

I quickly left. With my thumping heart and sweating arms, I got into the room and to my horror, I saw my older sister laying in the bed with wairs and computers connected to her. It was one of my biggest nightmares and now I'm seeing it.

I slowly took her hand in mine. I wasn't able to stop my streaming tears anymore. The only person I dearly care for is in this tragic situation. My sister, my the only family I have. She always was there for me. In my hardest times, she was the one who stood for me. Not my twin brother, but she. I do everything that is in my power to make her better, I promise.

While I was sobbing next to my sister, I heard the room door open. There he was. "You came fast," my twin said. I quickly wiped my tears. I didn't want him to see me like this, he didn't deserve it. "Of course, she the only one I have left," I said with a sad smile, looking at my weak sister.

"You still have me. I'm your brother, you twin brother Ray" Yoshi said. He got closer to me by now. "No! The only family is my older sister Kora. Not you, not anymore!" I got from my place and looked at him. He looked tired and sad. He had red eyes from crying.

"Don't say that! We family! Why can't you just forget?! I didn't do anything from to you" Yoshi shouted at me. I clenched my hands. How can he be so selfish? "You didn't do anything. You tell me to forget?! How I can forget the moment who destroyed me?! How can I forget you, who left me alone when I needed you the most?! Answer me!!" I cried at this moment.

All these memories came back crashing on me. I hate this, I hate him and myself. My life, the universe hates me. They the ones who destroyed the girl who I loved to be. They made me this heartless person, without emotions. Now I'm just the empty shelf without purpose in my life. But I need to live for my sister, I made a promise to her and I kept it.

"I..." Yoshi started, but someone knocked and the doctor came in. He looked at both of us and raised his eyebrows. "You both are Miss Kanomoto Koras sibling?" he asked and we both weakly nodded. Now it's not the time to argue. The important thing to save my older sister.

"Doctor is there a way to save my sister. I know she lost her soulmate and she weak. But there should be a way, please?" I asked the doctor. He sighed and looked at me. "We need a transplant for your sister. But we only can do the operation if you have a soulmate. This is a very hard and stressful operation and with a soulmate bond, your body is stronger, so the operation can be successful. But for now, we need to take a blood test to find a match"The doctor explained.

"But if I don't have a soulmate yet and I'm the match, I still can do the operation. Yes?" I asked. I hoped I can. "Sorry but not. Without the soulmate bond, your body is too weak. And it's not only will kill your sister but you too. You both without soulmates don't survive this hard process" Doctor said.

The doctor left and shortly after the nurse took us to take a blood test. I wanted to save my sister but I didn't want to find my soulmates. Not after, when I saw how it's destroy everything. They all say that soulmates are all sunshine, but I only saw pain and selfishness in bond. But the universe always was against me. I hate this so much.