Ch-33

They drove straight to “Food” and since there was no place to park they moved onto “Sui Xin Park” and just as they were arriving the door opened up. Yin Ze had already been waiting by the door and after finally seeing the vehicle he darted towards the car and pulled Gao Yulan out.

“You’re finally back, we’ve been away from each other so long, isn’t that right?” He pulled her into his embrace scaring Gao Yulan into calling out “Let me go”.

Yin Ze laughed loudly and let her go as she wished, but kissed her on the lips.

Niu Niu hearing the noise outside also came out, she rushed toward Guo Qiuchen and hugged his legs shouting: “Uncle Guo, let’s go to the amusement park.”

After shouting out, seeing her uncle and Gao Yulan kissing, the little baby decided to let go of Guo Qiuchen and jumped at Yin Ze: “Uncle, I also want a kiss.” After saying that she pucker up her lips and looked up.

Yin Ze was in a good mood, lifting up the little girl he gave her a kiss. Seeing Gao Yulan giggling to the side he held her and kissed her again.

Niu Niu opened her eyes and asked: “Sister, are you fighting over with Niu Niu?”

Gao Yulan looked at the child not knowing what to say. Mantou jumped into the fun and held onto Gao Yulan’s calf and looked up with his little head.

Yin Ze took her place and kissed the child before saying: “Fight over what, that’s your aunt.”

Gao Yulan’s face turned red, and hit Yin Ze: “Don’t talk rubbish.”

Niu Niu’s eyes widened while looking at Yin Ze and Gao Yulan, then twisted out of his embrace onto the ground. Yin Ze let go of her and she ran towards Guo Qiuchen’s side and hugged his leg: “Uncle Guo My heart’s broken, I just had my uncle stolen by sister, I’m so sad. I’m so heartbroken, the only thing that’ll cheer me up is taking me to the amusement park…”

Mantou didn’t understand what Niu Niu was saying but seeing the circumstance, also went over to Guo Qiuchen’s leg as if he would also get something.

Guo Qiuchen looked at the two around his legs, then took his left hand to pat Niu Niu’s head and his right hand to pat Mantou’s head for a moment and said: “Be good.”

“Yeah.” Niu Niu nodded her head: “Niu Niu will be good. Uncle Guo lets go to the amusement park.”