𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

EP 32: The Tale of Cinderella

________________________

Third Person's

The sedatives rendered her unconscious, she fell on the man's chest after struggling for her life.

The man grinned widely, forcing her earrings off from her ears by pulling it violently. her skin tore apart and Haerin's ears started to bled but the man didn't cared.

She's on aweful hands. But she does not have someone to save her.

'How will you like this, Mr. Shim?'

_____________

Jake's

"Our company will be reaching out to the Shims after the party. Thank you for accepting the offer, Mr. Shim."

"No problem. I'll go now."
I bowed my head politely and looked at Sunghoon, signalling him that i'll go to Haerin now.

She might be bored already. I should have brought her to Sunghoon's table instead. She insisted to sit near the bartender so i didn't had the choice but to leave her there.

.......

Huh?

Where's Ms. Cha?

She told me she'll just sit near the bartender and will wait but where is she now?

"hey..."
I called the bartender that was holding a glass of champagne. He looked at me and smiled.

"What drink?"

"No.. Where's the lady here with the blue dress?"

"You mean Ms. Cha?"

"certainly."

"She left after having a conversation with Mr. Nishimura. Maybe she went outside for some fresh air, Mr. Shim."

With Ni-ki?

Oh shoot. He came here all the way from Japan?

I searched for Ni-ki all around the hall, seeing him near the veranda.

"Ni-ki?"
he turned around with a peaceful gaze towards my direction.

"Jake-hyung!"
he bowed politely and ran to me.

We knew each other ever since. the Shims are one of the biggest business partners of the Hana group. My parents forced me to be friends with the heirs of the companies they got connections with so i knew him. At least, we can put it to use now.

"It's been a while."

"yeah.. You didn't come to japan very often unlike last year with Mina-noona-"
Hs eyes went wide, I just smiled at him and nodded my head.

he knew what happened to me and Mina just recently.

"I'm really really sorry hyung- i shouldn't had opened that up-"

"it's okay Ni-ki. past is past."
That's way too overused but i don't wanna think about it anymore.

"So why did you called me?"
Ni-ki asked me, shifting to the topic.

"Did you talked with Ms. Cha?"

"Ms. Cha? You mean Cha Haerin of the Nexus Group?"