Ch. 4 The What-na-What Squad?

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad has just grouped up after being teleported in the My Hero Academia world against their will. After grouping up in a restaurant, they discuss how they should get their jobs back. They vote on Terroriser's idea to do all the shit they normally do but in this new world with new capabilities since 80% of people here have a superpower. They then order food but are interrupted by thugs known as "The Ten Terrors." So named for the fact that they have even given All-Might a hard time. Not because they were stronger or faster but that their Quirks were useful enough to always escape the No. 1 Hero and/or putting innocents in danger thus distracting the Symbol of Peace. Anyways, after spending the entire second half of the previous chapter, the BBS defeats The Ten Terrors but not before the public takes an eye of them. Let's see how Class 1-A reacts to this new team, shall we?

This part takes place around the beginning of Season 1 Episode 9, "Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida," one of my personal favorite episodes throughout the series.

Tons of news reporters have swarmed the entrance of U.A. High School to interview the people there about All-Might (the No.1 Pro-Hero and Symbol of Peace) working at the highly-popular high school. They interview Izuku Midoriya who escaped by saying he had to go to the nurse's office. They ask Ochaco Uraraka. She answers, "He's super muscley. Yeah." Then Tenya Iida but that ends with Iida talking about what an honor it is to be taught at U.A. and how unique it is to be taught by All-Might. Kastuki Bakogo's interview ends rather fast with a (possible) death threat after mentioning the Sludge Villain. Finally, Mr.Aizawa was too much of a mood to bother with their questions so he kindly asks them to vacate the premises. One reporter however was too stubborn to get her story so she decides to follow in after him, only to set off the security system.

Izuku Midoriya Narrating: The news that All-Might had been hired as a faculty member at U.A. took the entire nation by surprise. Naturally, the media swarmed the school in search of a story. Everyone wanted to get their hands on All-Might. [A pale and sickly man with sky-blue hair in black clothing can be seen behind the media.] Yeah, everyone.

In the distance...

Vanoss: Are you f*cking kidding me? There were never as many reporters invading our privacy as there are over there. Especially after yesterday!

Kryoz: It's bullshit, man. Pure bullshit.

Ohmwrecker: What do you think, Marcel?

Basically: Well maybe if you let me borrow the F*CKING BINOCULARS, I'D SEE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!

Nogla: Eh, it's not that impressive of a view, honestly. I don't know why this is a problem.

Smii7y: Nogla, if no one is going to bother with us now, we won't be bothered later. That's why we're pissed.

Moo Snuckel: We did get interviewed by the media and the cops though yesterday. Remember our fight with "The Ten Terrors?"

Wildcat: Yeah, after we killed three of them, another three were detained, and the last four escaped!

407: At least we didn't get roasted alive by that fire guy at the end. What was his name again?

BigJigglyPanda: Everyone was calling him "Endeavor." 

Lui Calibre: That's honestly a pretty stupid name. "Endeavor" means "to try and attempt something." That has nothing to do with fire.

Cartoonz: Maybe it has to do with his personal goal?

H2O Delirious: It still reeked with ridiculousness, though.

407: Not as ridiculous as the questions that that cop asked us.