TRACK 6.

NO ONE'S POV

When the morning came, Mina made Mio her lunch and drove her to school.

MN : "Hey kiddo, I'll see you later. Be a nice girl and listen to your aunt Jeongyeon."

MI : "Hai, Hai!"

And just like any other day, Mio's class went on. Maybe the only difference with Jeongyeon was she walks more than Irene does. That's acceptable since Irene was carrying a baby bear in her. (That's what they're teacher always tell them)

They spent the mornings with homeroom and the afternoon with their other subjects. Mio is on top of her class and Jeongyeon wasn't really surprised about it. Mio is Mina's daughter, of course, the girl would be smart.

JY : "Okay class, remember not to go with anyone you don't know. Just stay inside the school until your parents pick you up. I'll see you tomorrow little buds."

Everyone starts running outside. Jeongyeon watch as her friend's kids started holding hands.

JY : "Omo, so who thought you that?" She crouched and asked the 5 kids

JI : "Aunt mina!!!!"

JY : "That's great, then off you go. Say hi to your moms for me."

The kids nodded back and Jeongyeon gave them high five one by one expect for the girl who was at the end of the line.

Jeongyeon softly smiles at her and mess her hair.

JY : "I'll see you, tomorrow kid."

Jeongyeon cleaned her room and took her things, she got her bike. She lives nearby and she thought of keeping herself healthy by biking to and from school. When she was on her way out, she notices one of the students was still waiting for someone, sitting at the steps of the school, reading a book.

JY : "What grade are you from?"

The little girl raises her head and Jeongyeon was surprised that Mio was still in school.

JY : "What are you still doing here? I'll drive you home but I only have my bike with me right now. Is your mom always late?"

MI : "Gwenchana Seonsaengnim Ka-san always arrived no matter how late it gets. Besides she told me not to go with strangers."

Jeongyeon was quick to notice the uncanny resemblance between the younger and older Myoui. Just like Mina, Mio is a bit matured for her age she even talks like she's a grown woman. Mio doesn't warm up to everyone else just like how Mina doesn't trust someone she just met. Jeongyeon chuckles, indeed the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

JY : "Haha arraso, then let's introduce ourselves again so we won't be strangers to each other. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." She said sitting next to the girl.