Part Sixteen: Lustful Saltations & Lip Gloss Smudges

A million tingles ignited your body as your unconscious mind reminded you of the way in which Harry made you feel. Your dreams were milky, hazy images of him. Flashes of his tongue, his strong ring sparkling hands gliding up your body. His vibrant mossy hued eyes dripping with smoky arousal as they stared up at you from in between your thighs. His words resonated in your skull, asking if you liked it, all the dirty things he said to you, names he called you.

He owned you. Completely ensnared you in his strong ink clad arms and he had no intention of letting you go. You couldn't be any happier, bathing in the syrup of tranquility.

You woke before him, a rarity aside a very few times. He was very much a morning person whereas you were happy to sleep all day, lay around in bed with cups of milky tea and absorbing books.

For once, you were spooning him, wrapped up against his large warm body. Your arm was wrapped around his side and your fingers were gently sweeping across his chest, stomach, and then a little bit lower in an attempt to rouse him. He, too, was in a land of dreams abundant with the array of noises you made, how soft your skin was, how soft and pliable and supple you became under his touch.

Harry wasn't sure if he was still dreaming when he felt the touch of nimble fingers dance along the waistband of his boxer briefs. He was quick to reprimand the action by grabbing your wrist, squeezing gently as he stretched the tiredness from his body with a yawn.

"Morning," Your voice was soft against his neck, breaths wilting into his skin as he fully woke and turned in your hold.

He hovered over you, spoiling the skin of your neck and jaw with sweet kisses and even sweeter words before he let out a quiet, "Good morning."

"I love sleeping next to you." Your confession was felt in the depths of his chest, accentuating his yearning need for you.

He groaned and let his head fall into the pillow next to you, growling into the fabric. "Me too. Wish we could stay in bed all day."

You pouted, "We can't?"

"No. I have like three meetings today." He explained and you visibly deflated in defeat.

"Booo," Your complaining earned a chuckle from him and he turned to peer at you.

His fingertip traced your full lower lip, "I'm going to shower." He rose from the rich linens of his bed and turned back to crawl towards you. "And I'd like some company."

Harry didn't wait for a response, instead, he made his way into his shower and turned it on before pulling his only item of clothing down his legs and stepping under the onslaught of the hot spray. He stood directly under it, letting in envelop his face and drench his hair, feeling the water cascade down his whole body.

He was sure you wouldn't join him, sure you'd still insist on some privacy but also he hadn't heard a peep from you since his insinuation and so he just left it. You'd come to him when you were ready.

His hand traced down his body, skimming across his nipples as they went. He was extremely aroused, which wasn't abnormal for mornings and he usually made himself come in the shower every time, so much so it was pretty much routine.

His erect length was grasped firmly in his large hand, soft sighs emitted into the progressively steamy room as he started with slow flicks of his wrist. He thought of you, like always. Last night offered him event more enrapturing thoughts and ideas and memories and he thought of how good you'd feel while you were riding him, or bent over in the shower right now.

It fueled him, his toes tingling and curling, his grip on his dick tightened and his pace quickened as your moans from last night sounded in his mind.