《s p e c i a l》

thankyou for 100k views
I love every single one
of you readers and I
wish I could somehow
give you guys warm hugs
and cookies.  😭❤❤
I literally can't believe the
number lmao- Thankyou
*distant crashing noises*
*somebody wails loudly with
nectar playing in the background*

═════ ∘◦ ● ◦∘ ═════

[ MINE ]

4 years later

              A shaky sigh left her maroon painted lips as she fiddled with the bracelet that hugged her wrist. Her purple soulmate tattoo still decorated her skin, it was still as gorgeous as ever and held the deep meaning and connection she had with her lover.

"Smile smile smile! you look ugly like that." Donghyuck commented, "Why are you here hyuck? This is the bride's room, shoo shoo." Eunbi said hurriedly while setting Yuna's dress. The dress had sleeves of fine net with a bunch of tiny diamonds sewed on it, they twinkled under the light making her seem like a fairy, her gown was pure white that bled into baby blue at the ends, small yet adorable blue roses made out of net were attached at the bottom along with some golden butterflies.

Renjun was the one that choose the dress since he wanted to and since both of their fashion sense weren't too different, Yuna absolutely adored her dress.

A silver crown rested on her perfectly braided hair, which had a light blue veil attached to it that flowed behind her gorgeously. "What? I am just here to see my future sister in law." Donghyuck playfully glared at Eunbi who chuckled and shook her head.

"God I am so nervous and I don't even know why." Yuna blabbered, it was a new sight of the confident Yuna to be nervous. "You are still better than Renjun who is.." Donghyuck leaned closer to whisper, the two friends also leaned closer curiously, "Crying like an idiot in the other room."

"Renjun? Crying?" Yuna gasped and soon bursted into laughter, imagining a weeping Renjun, "Someone make a video of him. I want to save it for future blackmailing." Yuna grinned mischievously. "I am sure someone made it already." Donghyuck winked at Yuna who winked back. She was feeling a bit let nervous now. Her eyes went to his wrist that had an orange sun engraved on it, "Where is Mrs Lee?" Yuna teased him, she smiled in satisfaction seeing him blush and turn into a shy bean.

"S-She is checking the decorations in the hall right now." He stuttered and glared at the two girls who were laughing at his helpless state.

The three of them turned to look at the new figure joining them. Mr. Park peeked through the door, smiling widely, despite his old age he was still as lively as ever. "Your Highness, may I come in?" He pretended to be a servant making them laugh. "Dad! what are you doing?" Yuna asked in amusement.

"Well you are my princess and oh my god! you look so pretty!" The old man exclaimed as he went to her daughter and took her hands in his. Yuna stood up from her seat, she was almost his height due to her heels. "Are you ready?" Mr. Park asked her, "More than ready." Yuna grinned, her face glowed in happiness.

Yuna link her arm with her father's as the two left the room along with Eunbi and Donghyuck. Yuna felt her heart beat loudly against her chest, her lips never seemed to stop smiling, she felt as if it was just a fever dream. She was ecstatic, her mind was only filled with thoughts of Renjun, she couldn't believe all of this was happening.

"She is coming, Renjun look. Stop crying-" Jaemin got smacked by the groom who exploded, "I am not crying! shut the fuck up let me concentrate." Renjun spatted out angrily before shutting his eyes and sighing deeply. "He is meditating guys." Jeno said while the others gave him questioning glances. "Hyung, she is looking at you." Chenle nudged the elder's shoulder who was still as said by Jeno, meditating.

"She is probably thinking why is she marrying a loser like hyung." Jisung examined Yuna's excited face that was heavily contrasting with his statement. "No she isn't." Renjun finally opened his eyes, Jisung smiled in victory.

All his surrounding suddenly melted into nothingness, the voices of his friends were muffled, he could only focus on his soulmate walking down the isle. The feeling of euphoria spread through his body, he wasn't  shaking anymore and neither was he nervous. She was his home and he was hers.

"Dang you are gorgeous." Renjun unknowingly whispered, his friends smirked at him. He didn't hear any vows clearly, he only stared at the love of his life who stared back. Both were red like strawberries. Yuna felt as if she fell for him all over again, he was looking ethereal in the black suit, his hairstyle made his features look even more handsome.

"You may now kiss the bride." The last sentence was the only one he heard. Renjun didn't hesitate to lean in and lock their lips together. Yuna squealed in the middle of the kiss when Renjun held her her waist and picked her up, twirling her around as he deepened the kiss.

Everyone cheered loudly at the young couple, all of the gang was practically yelling, not listening to the elders who were giving them weird looks. The wedding was simple, it was cosy and warm. Their art teacher, Taeil was also invited and he sang many songs, Taeyong, the convenience store owner was also there and he kept on playfully teasing the two of them.

The day went by in a flash and the pair were sitting in the balcony of their room. The night was clear, stars were sprinkled across the sky like glitter while the moon beamed down on the sleepy city. The soulmates stared at the night sky with their hands locked. Their tattoos glowed depicting their love that was still so strong.

"Is this a dream?" Yuna asked out of blue, "No." Renjun answered softly. "You are mine and only mine." Renjun softly whispered, he laid his head on her shoulder, his soft hair tickling her neck. Yuna rested her cheek on his head, tightening the grip on his hand. "I am yours." She whsipered back.

"I love you." The both said at the same and started laughing. "Oh my god we are being so.... cheesy right now." Yuna said, poking his cheek. "Well it's not like anybody is watching." Renjun shrugged his shoulders and gently grabbed her hand and stood up, making her stand up as well.

"It's getting colder outside." He said and dragged her inside. "I was enjoying the breeze old man." Yuna muttered. "I heard that." Renjun clicked his tongue, "You were supposed to." Yuna stuck her tongue out at him, Renjun gave her a blank look.

"Dude I got a feeling of dejavu right now."

"Same."

Renjun lazily plopped on the soft mattress, Yuna fell down on the bed with him since he was still holding her hand. Renjun slowly scooted closer to her and snuggled like a cat. "What are you? A cat?" Yuna giggled, "Shhh I want to sleep." Renjun shushed her, he snaked his arm around her pulling her close to him. "Goodnight." Yuna whispered, and softly pecked his temple, Renjun only hummed in response before both of them fell asleep.

═════ ∘◦ ● ◦∘ ═════