54

NAYEON'S POV

I was in Shia's mini study office upstairs with Sunmi and Dr.Collin, they're currently asking me random questions like how far my memory can get.

They just arrived few hours ago with my parents and i honestly got surprised with their sudden visit.

All i thought was, they're going to visit me next week and not today.

I am happy seeing my parents again since i last saw them as the day before we left the hospital weeks ago.

My sister Seoyeon couldn't make it here because of some school works she had to finish, my mom said.

I was hoping that no one visits because i honestly want to be alone for the meantime especially now that my memory is slowly coming back. Even though a little bit came out in my mind, i was still happy because Shia was included in it.

I'm happy that somehow we're okay now. Lately i also noticed that she's so extra caring towards me, she takes me outside to have a morning walk while she was having a morning jog.

Nana Lena said that it is good for a pregnant woman like me to exercise, so since then Shia and i has always been walking on the beach every morning.

"That's a good sign, your memory is slowly coming back, Nayeon. Just do not force yourself to think about everything, okay? We know that everything you have lost in your memory is just in your head, and i am confident that it will come back at the right time." I heard Dr.Collin said while i was busy thinking of the person that keeps running in my mind.

"Thank you." I answered him as i smiled at them.

"Next week you have to go back to the hospital for your pregnancy check up, and i already told Shia of your schedule next week." Sunmi uttered and i nodded.

"Did you take your medicines accordingly?" Dr.Collin asked me.

"Yes, i did don't worry." I smiled and looked outside of the window.

I smiled as i saw Shia running so fast while laughing and let herself being chased by my dog Kookeu and her dog Zoe.

'She really like going outside without a shirt.' I mumbled under my mouth and gulped as i stared at her abs.

"I'm glad you and Shia are okay now, cous." Sunmi uttered and i turned my head towards my cousin and smiled.

"She's an amazing person, and yeah, i'm happy that we're okay now." I answered and looked outside again, enjoying the view outside, i mean Shia.

"Yes, she is...! Everyone in the hospital admired her enthusiasm for not giving up on you. We never knew a billionaire like her could sacrifice herself just for her love one." Sunmi chucklingly mumbled.

"A billionaire!?" I immediately turns my head back to Sunmi and widened my eyes in shock.

Dr. Collin chuckled while he nodded continuously.

"She's one of the top 10 youngest billionaire in the world Ms.Nayeon." He answered which i automatically choked even if i didn't drink even a single drop of water.

"Here, drink this." Suddenly i felt a hand rubbing my back and then Sunmi handed me a glass of water which i accepted it immediately and drinks it.

"Thank you." I said to her and stared at Dr.Collin.

"How did it happen? I mean, look at her." I pointed Shia outside, still playing with the dogs while wearing only a sweatpants and nothing more.

Then i heard Dr.Collin laughed at my statement which i suddenly felt embarassed when i realized how i constructed my remarks towards Shia.