Let's Bake The Mont Blanc

Here is the long waited chapter.

Please Enjoy Dear readers~

___________________________________________________________________

As Rei's group quickly escape the lion's wrath by the punch that Gankoomon taught them that if something happen to Sistermon Blanc who wanted fight more.

'It's a good thing that he taught me that or else what would be happened to me, Meiccomon and Grim if we stayed longer? Better not think about that. We should go to the kitchen where everyone else is waiting for us.' She thought in worry as the black haired girl bumped someone and nearly fell back but someone caught her.

Rei opened her eyes and see who it was surprisingly it was Ace who caught her before she hit herself to the ground.

"Jeez. Rei, be careful, there is nothing to be rushed for and what happened to you guys that you gonna run away over something like that?" Ace huffed at her then ruffled her hair a bit that made the black haired tamer pout a little bit while Deuce is at the corner who is still sulked and the mechanical dragon bird digimon tried to cheer him up.

Grim explained to them what happened to them while Rei look curious about the two dragon digimon that the Koromon evolved into.

". . . And that's what happened to us." The grey cat finished as he briefly explained to the orange haired boy that Rei accidently step someone's tail and of course he was mad also noticed Meicoomon wasn't a plush toy because his high sense of smell that any beastmen have it since their birth.

Grim also added that Rei and Meicoomon sang a weird song then punched the man that belonged to the Savanaclaw that sent him back to sleep again and now they are here.

"...Damn. Who the hell teaches someone, a punch that sent them back to sleep?" Ace whistled at them as he questioned then added on their encounter of seniors who were jackasses to them, "and you guys aren't the only one that has their bad encounters just look at our digimon! Ruby evolved in to a small dragon and Deuce's digimon, Jaze evolved into a small machine dragon digimon that has a fucking laser gun in his mouth!"

Rei blinked owlish at them while Deuce is still at the corner who is still in shook as he mutters 'What did I believe in my whole life' that made her worried at the dark blue haired boy but still asked the orange haired boy who seemed to be proud that his digimon who evolved into their Child level.

"Care to explain to me what exactly happened why your digimon evolved to their Child form? And full details please."

Ace shivered as he explain to her to what happened to him and Deuce as he mention their smartphones glowed brightly when the Koromons evolved into their Child form Rei grew thoughtful as if she was lost in thoughts.

"I see that's what happened to you guys..." The black haired tamer closed her eyes and Ace wonder what she was thinking just now then Rei opened her eyes that filled with decisions, "I can't not blame you guys that your digimon partner evolved to their Childs form which revealed that we don't have to hide our partners anymore since you guys defended yourself with your partners and someday those seniors would start a rumour of this. We have full of consequences ahead of us because of this and also Meiccomon was also found out by that lion..." She paused.

Ace look at her with his wide eyes which was pretty understandable because Rei prefer this as a secret because what would happened If the government would found out about the digimon? Would they take this lightly or would they deem to go far just like any who had political power to get what they wanted?