Draco. - 30

The next day, Harry went to sign the house deal while I started to pack. It took him about two hours and it was around noon when he came back. I had took a break and was heating up a pizza. Harry arrived with a giant smile on his face. He came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled and leaned into him.

-  Hey Lion.

-  Hey Dragon.

-  It went okay ?

-  We have a house, we can start moving in tomorrow!

I turned around to face him with a great smile.

-  Really ?

-  Really.

He stepped away a bit and took two keys out of his pocket. He gave me one.

-  Here is a key to your house mister Malfoy.

-  Well, thank you Potter.

I took the key, closing my hand on it. Harry couldn't contain his smile. We looked at each other for a second before I squeaked and jumped on him, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me up as he kissed me back. He turned around, putting me down on the counter and went between my legs as he deepened the kiss. I passed my arms around his neck, kissing him back. We pulled away when the over made a sound. Harry looked at me confused.

-  I made pizza.

-  Ah, okay then, get the plates out ?

-  Yep sure.

I jumped down and grabbed some plates while he took the pizza out of the oven. We cut the pizza and went to the couch to eat it. Harry put his back on the arm rest, Putting his legs on the length of the couch so I sat down between his legs. He chuckled and pulled me closer. I leaned against his chest and started to eat. Once we were finished eating, we just put the plate down, staying like this. Our hands were linked and Harry was rubbing small circles on my hand. After a bit, I turned my head to look at him.

-   We should continue to pack Lion.

-  Why......?!

-  Because we now officially have a house and we are starting to move in tomorrow. And, if we really try I am sure we could completely move in tomorrow, we can pack with magic.

Harry smiled.

-  I should really stop forgetting about magic.

I slightly laughed.

-  Yes you should, now come on, let's go. We could put on some music and just pack while having fun.

-  Only you can make packing sound fun, but do you know what would make it even better.

-  What ?

-  If you take off this.

He said, pulling the collar of my shirt down. I slapped his hand with a chuckle.

-  No, if I take off my shirt, you'll pass the entire time staring at me and I'll do everything alone. If you help me pack and that we do enough today, then, I might consider letting you help me take it off.

Harry smirked before standing up, pushing me away a bit.

-  What are we waiting for then, let's pack !

I laughed and stood up. I put on some music and took out the cartons boxes and we started to pack our stuff. Harry kept kissing me or dancing with me everytime he passed next to me. As normal, I was right and at 11, we finally closed our lax box. Magic helped so much to pack plus, we didn't have too much stuff. All of the furniture was rented with the apartment so we would have to go furniture shopping but it was fine. Harry came to me, putting his hands on my hips.