Make me go: Hi,Goodbye

*Chaeyoung*

Paperworks,meetings,photoshoots and random sketches or paintings made me sane as weeks passed by.It was only almost a month since I last saw her but it felt like it was already a year or more.

All this time,I could perfectly remember her.Her pretty face,her gummy smiles,her voice and her smell. Everything about her still lingers in me and became a part of me.Soon,I finally admitted to myself that I do miss her.

It was hard for me to admit it at first but as the days passed by,the memories that we shared together made me realize that what we shared was something more of a sex or lust indeed.She was right. Unfortunately,I was too dumb to notice that all before.

I tried looking for her but it was a bit hard since I can only remember her first name,Mina.I can't just go around asking anyone or hire someone without knowing atleast her basic identity.And again,I got annoyed at myself for being not so good at remembering names and people.

I kept myself busy just to avoid myself from thinking her but everytime I got a minute to spare freely,I always end up reminiscing the moments we had together.It was only a short moment but I considered it as precious and special.

"Done thinking of her?"

I turned around and saw Tzuyu leaning on the door with a grin on her face

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to witnessed how you smile like an idiot staring unto nothing"

"Watch your mouth there kid,I am still your unnie"

"Standing way shorter than me?yeah obviously you are my unnie"

"Yah!"

Aish.Why does this giant maknae have to brag about her height everytime.And why do I have to be shorter than her.My genes sucks.

"Kidding"

"So what brought you here savage maknae?"

"Well,Elkie told me to asked you if you want to take part of the photoshoot tomorrow"

Elkie was Tzuyu's bestfriend.She owns a media production team and a modelling agency where Tzuyu is part of.

"Where did her photographer gone to this time?"

"I don't know"

"Your bestfriend should find a better employee"

"Would you like to be that better employee?"

"Nah,I hate commitments"

"Lame"

"I am not"

"So,are you joining the shoot tomorrow?"

"Got nothing to do tomorrow so count me in"

"Okay,I'll call Elkie.Just wait for her to send you the details"

"Sure,thanks"

"For keeping your thoughts busy?your welcome then"

I chuckled and as usual she left before I could even talk to her back.That kid really was a bit disrespectful sometimes.

---

I am currently taking random shots and adjusting my camera lenses for the photoshoot.The set was all done but the models aren't done with their make ups and outfits yet.Tzuyu was one of the models and the magazine's theme was about elegance.I didn't have the time to meet today's models since I was asked a day before the event.