10

Who would have thought that weeks back I will be living my best life without fear of a hot psycho; and then I look at today always keeping on high alert about a particular psycho I stupidly had sex with in my home. Like I fucking invited him into my home. Who does that?

Me, obviously.

Here, I can fully blame my lady bits for leading me astray into a very serious situation I doubt I will get out myself. It has gotten to death threats and me always looking over my shoulder when at the mall, the cinema, restaurant; hell, even when I'm bathing. The fear of what he will do if I disobey him have me slapping myself over again for the grievous mistake that I could have escaped but no... my pussy just wanted his dick and see where it got us. In a cohort.

The most annoying part of all this is that I still want him, I want him to know I'm not like any woman he has been with or ever come across. I had yet another lewd imagination of him fucking me in the shower this time around and those devilish green eyes grinning sadistically as he fucks me harder and faster and deeper till my eyes rolls inside my head screaming my heart out. Bryan on the other hand has been trying to reach me but I really don't want to test Alexei's death warning out and have my friend killed by the man he wishes to put behind bars. God! What have I done to myself? In a cross war with the psycho mafia jealous over the feds agent that is looking for him.

Wait. Does he even know he is jealous?

I don't even know what to do. Quite sure Alexei knows who Bryan is but very doubtful Bryan knows who Alexei is; and my God if he finds out. No. Stop it Rosie. He won't find out.

Which interprets I have to stay away from both men. I will be lying to Bryan thereby making me a federal crime suspect and Alexei doesn't know that Bryan was not just a boyfriend but my fiance. How did I get myself into this crazy dilemma?

"He is lying? Why the fuck are you lying?" A harsh feminine voice snaps me to reality check gazing at the two couple sitting in front of me. The woman glaring at the man who sits insouciant farther away from her on the couch.

Groaning internally. I never knew a day like this will come when I need someone to listen to my rants instead of me listening to their problem and finding a solution to it. Sighing. "Calm down Mrs. Lee."

"You see what I’m saying." The man says having both of us shoot daggers at him having him shrink in his position feeling intimidated.

Raising her voice a little bit louder. "Where were you last night? Tell the kind therapist." The man just sits there looking bored to get the session over with. "If he can’t I will tell you. Gambling all my money and losing his stupid fucking bet. I’m done Miss Reyes. Six months, six whole months and he don’t wish to quit and topping that is he fucks the neighbour’s daughter thinking I won’t know. I’m trying here." She sniffs taking her face to the side not to give away the tears building in her eyes. Softly she says looking at me pleading. "I don't know if I can continue."

That have the man like a whiplash turn to her but she kept her gaze at me. "What do you want Mrs. Lee?"

Swallowing a huge air, she expels deeply determined more than ever when she walk through those doors. "I want to leave." Her husband makes a choke sound looking gobsmacked.

"Leave like give him a break or a divorce?" Dropping my notepad on the side table proceeding to take off my glasses placing it on the notepad.

"Divorce?" Mr Lee goes pale flitting gaze between his wife and I before finally looking at her.

She turns barely glancing at him. "Yes, divorce." She affirms.

Mr Lee looks at me like a lost puppy not believing what he heard from his wife. His eyes gave it away how much he doesn't want that and pleading that I should help him out before he lose the woman he love.