𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

all i felt was excruciating pain from head to toe. words were difficult to form, mainly groans.

the temperatures that are running throughout my body are constantly on a changing loop, like a cycle.

it was turning burning hot from hell then cold as ice. i couldn't take it anymore. i want to die from this exhaustion.

"it..... hurts..." i suck my teeth, trying to decrease the pain which obviously; did not work. "it's okay corpse, just breat-"

annoyance was all i felt. "fuck off! i'm.... trying to fucking.... breathe..."

"s-sorry" she lets out a sigh. "it's okay corpse, i understand your frustration, just ... try to breathe for your own pain."

rae has just been taking care of me ever since the horrifying incident that happened yesterday by one of our best friends; ezrial.

he was known to be an omega, meaning; ezrial is the low ranked wolf who only wanted power, usually goes off on a rampage of turning people by his anger.

i don't blame him though. all he feels is anger thats usually triggered by certain people who looks down on him. he is a great guy but he just has those days.

and sometimes you've just gotta live with your problems that aren't easy to get rid of. ezrial is one of the strongest people i've ever met, physically and mentally.

he honestly can't control himself sometimes, and that's okay. mistakes can be made only for you to grow as an individual.

"okay.. i'm going to put a cover on top of you okay? i know you're cold." rae gets up from her seat and grabs a bunch of blankets from the wooden wardrobe.

my eyes avert its way to where rae was. "what the fuck.... that's way .... too much ... shit!" groans were heard throughout my sentence.

rae was a wolf too as well as a witch and a troll. she's one of the most powerful ones through power that i know of, so her knowing what to do honestly doesn't surprise me.

i'm just glad someones here with me to help.

"w-where's — fuck! — wheres sykkuno!?" i demanded as she places the blankets of me one by one. "he'll be coming soon, he's just trying to calm down ezrial right now.

my sykkuno.. he's hot, adorable and also as powerful. he's also a werewolf, fairy and an elf, don't ask me how but that's just who he is.

her eyes widen as my painful moans increase in sound waves. "what?!" my tone shows up as anger.

i assume she knows that i'm going through so she continues on her sentence. "you're going to be such a powerful bitch, what the fuck!?"

my brows furrow as she gets some chains. "what- why the — argh! — chains — fuck sake what the fuck! — and what do you — fuck me!!"

the annoyance i had for the incapability of finishing the sentence made my pain worse so i try to calm down by forcing breaths in and out.

"what do you mean by me being powerful, shit!"

she comes back from getting the chains as she locks my arms on both sides of the bed frame.

"you know how you're already a demon and a dark elf? yeah well combined with you being a werewolf, that'll increase your powers a fuck ton"

my groans were heard between her words.

"oh my god! you'll be like sykkuno and i!" she exclaims, clapping her hands quietly since all my senses are extremely sensitive now.

"really appreciate your happiness right now but i'm fucking thirsty — bitch! fuck sorry!" she starts to chuckle, "it's okay corpse, foul language is one of the perks of the transformation since you profanity like.. every second of your life"

she quickly gets up once more and pours out a drink that i've seen before but have no knowledge about it.

it was a glowing neon green kinda mucus. "that fucking looks like boogers what the fuck!"

rae turns around with it carefully, rolling her eyes. "it'll help with your pain dipshit"

"all this blanket for what!? i'm sweating profusely here!" she clicks her tongue. "stop whining— kidding kidding, it'll help cool you more so than warming you up"

i couldn't help it. i needed to get out of this cover i don't care. "that doesn't make sense what the fuck!" and with that, i try to knock it off my body.

"hey hey! calm the fuck down!" she uses the back of her hand and gasps. "shit you're heating up a shit ton. okay okay, here" she pours the drink in my mouth and i just gulp it.

"the effect won't be long" she places the cup down and fast walks back to her shit where there's a bubbler looking thing.

suddenly the pain decreases and i'm feeling a little better. "shit- holy shit. i feel so much better but i'm still fucking burning here-"

the door swings open, revealing a sykkuno. "corpse!" he exclaims happily, running to me, sitting in the seat where rae was previously sat.

"how are you feeling bubs?" he lowers his brows with concern. i nod. "rae gave me this mucus looking drink and right now i feel way better than before."

he smiles. "that's good — rae! corpse is heating up real fast." he places the back of his hand on my forehead. "yeah i know! just give me a sec"

few seconds fly by as she walks over, shaking a bottle. "what the fuck rae i'm not a child" she rolls her eyes once more. "i'm mixing the substance, genius."

she then tells me to drink this.. shit looking liquid. "first mucus and now.. shit?" she groans. "just fucking drink it." my eyes roll at her attitude.

"here" she pours it in my mouth and drastically, my temperature decreases. "oh my fuck. i feel so much better— those stories about people turning into werewolves are such liars what the fuck"

my comment left sykkuno giving out chuckles.

"okay corpse, you'll need rest. so i'll just help you with that. it's difficult to sleep since your body is trying to accept the venom" i nod as he places his hand on my arm.

my vision then turns into darkness, falling into deep sleep.

——————————

words : 1041

fun fact :- i'm supposed to be sleeping since i have work tomorrow at 8:00am :D

time check: 2:23am. HA but whatever, stay hydrated! xox

what're your nicknames? x