Chapter 21-Unexpected turn of events

Hey my lovely readers

How are you all? I know I am late but believe me, holiday shutdown has made me lazy.

After a long time I am getting holidays and I am actually lazying around.

I had planned to update some extra chapters but seems I can't do that because, well I am lazy (hehe)

Anyways I still didn't receive much comments on the last chapter as for freshers party, which I had been planning for this book even before I started writing it, I didn't receive much comments because, well let's face it, a college life without freshers and farewell is incomplete.

That is why I thought of including freshers party in the novel, coz personally, I enjoyed my freshers and farewell party a lot (of course, without the romantic drama, wink wink)

So, let's get started.

Akash's POV

I just couldn't believe my eyes, my Siya, she looks like an angel. I'll have to keep her away from all the men today because, I know that many people are dire to get her attention, from juniors to seniors, not only from our branch but from other branches as well.

Only god knows how my hands itch to rip their heads off their body who even think about my Siya in a wrong way.

I've heard from many of my friends that boys do get possessive for their girlfriends but I don't mind being her bodyguard tonight, I can't stand anyone eyeraping her. I swear, if I find anyone doing it today, I'll rip off their eyes.

"You look gorgeous baby" I whisper in her ears.

"Thank you" she says shyly and looks down.

God, she's going to be death of me.

"Where are the two monkeys?" I asked Mohit, when I saw him looking at us, with some unknown emotions in his eyes.

I immediately followed his line of sight and saw him looking at...Siya?

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even listen to me.

I immediately went to him and shook him by his shoulders.

"Hey...you fine?" I asked.

I saw Siya shifting from one leg to another, clearly showing that she is getting uncomfortable by his gaze.

"Hey I am fine" he said, tearing his gaze from Siya and looking at me.

Does he have any feelings for Siya?

"Come, let's search for the monkeys, then we'll move to the hall" I said and dragged him along with me, with Siya following us.

"Hey monkeys, come otherwise we'll be late" I said to both Kriti and Sid when I saw them and then we moved to the hall.

"Wow....it's so beautiful" Siya said.

"You like it?" I asked, unsure if she liked it or not.

"Of course, the arrangements had to be good, after all you supervise them" she said.

"Just wait till our first night, the arrangements will be much more splendid" I whispered in her ears.

She blushed a little and I instantly loved the color on her cheeks.

"Well the arrangements are actually good" Mohit said, indicating clearly that he is impressed with the arrangements.

"I am glad you like it" I said.