Determination | عزم

جودرد میں نے پاۓان کا درد میں ہی جانوں                                                                                                                                  تو مجھ میں الجھ کر خود کو برباد نہ کر

JO DARD MEIN NAY PAYE UN KA DARD MEIN HI JANU

TU MUJH MEIN ULJH KAR KHUD KO BARBAD NA KAR.

DURRANI HOUSE:

Zohaib parked his car in the garage. He took Zahra in his hands and entered the house followed by Faryal. She could hear the unfamiliar voices getting louder as they approached the lounge.

Faryal saw two figures, but couldn't see their faces as they were facing their backs to her. Whereas Zohaib went forward, greeted them lovingly, and handed Zahra to them. The scenario in front of her was confusing her even more.

"Faryal beta why are you standing there? come here meet Ayza's parents", Mom said. Her eyes shot open after hearing what Mom said. She could feel everyone's eyes on herself. A cold sweat broke out on her forehead and she gulped.

FLASHBACK:

"Assalam-u-Aliku..m", Zohaib said with a slightly broken heavy voice.

"Walim Assalam Zohaib beta, How are you and Zahra? ".

"We are good aunty", He replied.

"Sorry we couldn't attend your wedding", She said sadly.

"It's okay aunty, you don't need to feel sorry",

"Actually we came back from New Zealand a few days ago, We wanted to meet Zahra and you so that's why we are coming to Durrani house in the afternoon. In this way, we could also meet your wife and give both of you our blessings".

Zohaib wanted to tell her that his wife is only Ayza but instead, he said with a lump formed in his throat, "Yeah sure aunty, it's your house you can come anytime".

"Allah hafiz", She said.

"Allah hafiz aunty".

Zohaib finished his lunch and somehow fed Zahra as well and after some time left the hospital.

He entered his house and searched for Faryal but she was nowhere. He knocked on the door of her room but got no answer.

"Zain where is she?", Zohaib asked Zain as he barged into his room.