Inside Lisa Manoban's Apartment

"THE FAN" POV (MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP, THE APARTMENT MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER IS LISA'S OLD APARTMENT)

While the elevator makes its way through the floors, here I come with the truth: Jenlisa isn't real. There is nothing romantic between Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim from Blackpink. Since I've been here, I've never seen anything exciting between them; and after all the things I've heard, I'm sure it's only fanservice. They do it because we like it, do you remember that silly word? Entertainment. Later I can giggle at myself for believing in it, but now I'm down. Damn, I'd grown fond of that couple, and I'm serious, my heart is crying right now. What about the thousands of videos with their intriguing looks, hot touches on and off stage, back hugs? I'll never see them kiss, fuck all! What would all Jenlisa's supporters say? All the fanfiction writers? what a huge disappointment, I just have to enjoy these few moments with Blackpink, and this one, in particular, is very addicting already. Leaving out Jennie's story, Lisa seems really close to Rosè.

What was that I saw in the dance room?

I could understand that YG prefers to combine Rosé and Lisa because of their age. They look really genuine and very engaging together, so maybe there is no restriction from the staff, it's just they prefer to combine the two youngest and the two oldest. But one of the weirdest things I noticed between them is that Lisa "off the cameras", really acting like she is Rose's boyfriend. I remember her attitude during the Charm Battle for Netflix. I think she has a slightly masculine side of herself, she's always the boyish part of the group, and there is no doubt about it, she is so comfortable that it cannot be fanservice. This side of Lisa is well balanced by her extremely sensual and sexy attitude. So, in the end, that's why she's so damn attractive and interesting. In a Korean TV Show called Star Road, she said that her favorite song was "Honey" from Kehlani, the lyrics say:

" I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet

A little selfish

I like my women like I like my money, green

A little jealous

'Cause I'm a beautiful wreck

A colorful mess, but I'm funny

Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet

With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charmin'"

It's you, Lisa. It's your song! She takes this attitude on Rosé as if she were her cute little girlfriend to cuddle and protect in a way she can easily control. This is what I noticed in the dance room those few instants, the way she hugged her, the way she talked to her. The sweet girl character fits Rosie perfectly, but honestly, I don't dare to imagine why she was crying like that. I have to stop my thoughts as soon as I get to my floor.

Reading the information in English language, displayed on the wall of the entrance on the first floor, I discovered that there are also a gym and a golf course here. So, this place is the biggest I have ever seen, but I shouldn't get lost because I know there are only three apartments on each floor, and the manager told me the four digits of Lisa's apartment ID number.

Once I open the door my heart starts to beat so fast, I think my chest will burst. There's a soft and quiet atmosphere at the entrance, actually, there seems to be no one at home. I take a few steps on the black marble floor to the hallway. There's a bathroom on the right, I can sight the sink through the door ajar. Two doors in front, and walking on the left, I reach the living room where natural gleaming light comes through the blinds of the large window. I'm pretty sure if I looked out, I would see a glimpse of the Han River.

The most famous black couch is here; it's really hard to realize what's going on, especially if you always saw this place behind a display. While I'm standing on the wood floor, two hairy clouds approach me from the left hallway. OH! They must be Leo and Louis. "Hey, Leo." I hold out my hand near them; Leo sniffs and rubs against it, it's so soft and cuddly. His pudgy face is too funny, I can understand why he is Lisa's favorite. I don't know where Lily and Lucas can be, and I take a little time to look around. The ceiling has a reflecting surface, I can see the large glass windows reflecting on it, under the window cat things are still there. On the right side, there's a door closed; I think it's for the balcony, maybe connected to the other room. On the same side of this door, she has a TV, and on the floor, there are those big freaky characters from Disney Vinylmation. She left some soft toys scattered on the sofa. Actually, I feel like there's a bit of a mess in this living room; maybe she left without tidying up the room. Behind me, there are the two sliding doors to the kitchen. The biggest one is open, so I can see the wooden furniture that she showed during the Ice Cream Video Lyrics. There's also the picture of the strange cat on the wall. I like it, I take a quick step into the kitchen, and I take a picture. Sorry, Lisa, this will be my souvenir.