13.

Sana and I hear a knock on the door, she sigh and opened it. I was quietly sitting on the edge of the bed, i badly want to forget what happened earlier but i couldn't.. i still feel her hand on my crotch. Oh god, why am i acting like this?

"maybe you guys are hungry so i bought food, share it with your friend" Sana's dad said and handed Sana a tray with food, i want to go home. I want to sleep because i miss my fluffy bed-

Sana closed the door without saying anything to her dad, i think she and me are in a same situation when it comes to our parents. I suddenly remembered that day when we met on the convenience store, she said her dad slapped her.So maybe that's the reason why.

Sana beside me again and put the tray on her lap, there is sandwich, pie and orange juice. She looked at me.

"what do you want to eat? the sandwich, the pie or.. me?" she asked, i choked on thin air, what the fuck, here we go again. She chuckled and picked up the pie then put it near my mouth, i blinked a few times.. she's unbelievable.

"y-yah.. what are you doing?" i asked, she rolled her eyes, "feeding you, what else do you think?" she asked, wow, how sarcastic Ms. Sana. "now open that mouth before i kiss those lips Ms. Chou" she said, i gulped and slowly opened my mouth. She smiled and fed me, she giggled and i think.. she's happy.

I chewed the pie and slowly looked away from her, she ate some pie too. "Tzu-ah, have some more" she said, i looked at her and nodded. She fed me again and i suddenly choked, i coughed so she handed me a glass of orange juice. I chugged it while she rubs my back, i panted and looked at her. I can see.. worry in her eyes.. is she really worried about me? Tsh, that's hilarious.

"are you okay?" she asked, i slowly nodded. She let out a sigh, "good thing" she mumbled. We continued to eat the food then i bid goodbye to her parents since i'll be going home. Finally! i can take a nap on my bed. We were walking on the streets. Shit, i didn't bring any cash with me so i couldn't take the bus. I can't call Soobin or Ms. Park too since Sana is here.. she can't know, who i truly am. She can't know that i came from a wealthy family.. she just can't.

"Sana.. i think you should head home, i can handle myself" i said and stopped from walking, she did the same and looked at me. "are you sure?" she asked, i slyly smiled and nodded. She pouts and suddenly tip-toed then kissed my cheeks, i suddenly froze. Did she just kissed.. my cheeks?!

"be careful on your way home Tzu! see you in class tomorrow, bye and have a good night" she said and waved her hands, i nodded and waved my hands back to her too then i walked away from her. When i'm a little far, i dialed Soobin's number then he picked me up, as always. She brought me on the house i'm staying for a while. I immediately slumped myself on the cozy bed as soon as i got home, i closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"it's been a tough day, i'm so tired" i said to myself then i suddenly feel sleepy, here goes nothing. good night.