011.

chapter eleven | THE QUIDDITCH
WORLD CUP

RUBI GROANS WHEN SHE FEELS someone jump on top of her, giggling

someone jump on top of her, giggling. "morning rubi!" rubi quickly recognizes the pretty feminine voice.

"hello hermione." the red head grumbles. hermione giggles once again. rubi pulls hermione down in to an embrace. 

hermione squeals as rubi cuddles in to her, closing her eyes. "rubi! we have to get up your mum told me to wake you all up." hermione says. "few more minutes." rubi mumbles back.

"the quidditch world cup is today remember." the frizzy haired one singsongs. that makes rubi's eyes snap open in realization. she mentally curses herself.

"fine." she groans finally sitting up in her bed and scratching her head. hermione jumps out of rubi's bed. she chuckles at rubi's hair. it looked like a bird's nest.

"im gonna go wake ron and harry up. get ready." hermione points at her knowingly. rubi rolls her eyes but nods anyways.

she stands from her bed as hermione walks out the room. she looks at fred as he snores with a bit of drool coming out of his mouth.

she chuckles and throws herself on to his bed. she lands by his side. she pokes his cheek and he snorts out as he wakes up. "what."

"get up, mum is gonna murder us if we dont." he hums but doesnt open up his eyes. she lays her head on his pillow facing his face.

"get out of my face, your breath stinks." she glares at him and smacks his cheek. he hisses in pain. "what the fuck was that for?" he pouts.

"are you serious? you just insulted me." the pretty red head flicks him off and gives him a nasty snarl.

he sits up and puts his hand up in surrender. "just being honest" he shrugs and rolls over her. rubi groans in pain as his tall and heavy body rolls over her small and petite one.

"because yours smells like treacle tart-!" she yells sarcastically while pushing him off of her. making him smack on to the wooden floor. he grumbles in pain.

he rubs his arm while pouting. "you're so rude." she shrugs. "just being honest." she mocks him while smirking. he rolls his eyes.

rubi stands from the bed and walks over to george bed and smacks him on the cheek. he flinches and wakes up. he grips his cheek. "what did you do that for!"

rubi shrugs him off just by saying. "get up were going to the quidditch world cup."

>>——————❀——————<<