46| His Birthday

Started writing on 30th December 2020.
Completed on 1st January 2021.
Word count : 4000 words
___________________________

– A Y A A N –

Slightly moving in my sleep, I felt Divya not being in my arms. Opening my eyes I saw her sleeping while turning her back to me. I hugged her from back and closed my eyes until I remembered something.

I forgot to use condom last night.

Oh shit! She clearly stated that she wants some personal time for us instead of thinking about babies.

Pills?

I should tell her first.

"Divya." I called her but got no response. "Divya." Still no response. "Divya!"

"Hmm..." She hummed while shifting in her position.

"We did it raw."

"What?"

"I forgot to use protection last night."

"Okay." She said and turned her back to me as if nothing happened. Was she really sure?

"Are you okay with it?"

"Hmm..... Now let me sleep." She said before closing her eyes. I hugged her tightly while my hands kept wandering over her waist. Throwing my leg over her, I pulled her closer to me and placed my head just behind her neck.

After few hours, I felt someone playing with my hairs. Knowing who it was, I kept my hand on her hips and jerked her towards me. "It's not good to ogle your husband when he's sleeping."

"What could I do when he got such good hairs and eyelashes."

"Eyelashes?"

"Hmm... They're so thick. Even girls would envy you for these lashes." She said and I chuckled.

"Are you girls really bothered about these things?" I said and she nodded. "Lashes can't tell your beauty, right? For me you were beautiful, you are beautiful and you'll be beautiful."

"You don't need to tell this to me. I have lashes." She said while making a pout.

"I know." I said and kissed her pout while my hand cupped her bosoms. It was my favourite spot to relax. "You're so handful."

"Shut up. Ayaan, wait."

"What?"

"I want to ask you something." She said and I hummed. "Why did you used to pull pranks on me in school days? Was there any reason?"

"Any reason? There were many reasons."

"Then tell me."

"Now? Let's make love first. We can discuss these things afterwards." I said and crawled over her.

"No." She said and kept her hand on my chest to stop me. "First tell me the reason." She pushed me back on the bed and turned to me by her side.