Chapter 15

Natsu POV

It was colder today. You could tell just by looking outside ad the sky. Kinda like when you can tell it's hot. 

Winter was coming faster than I thought. Or maybe life was passing by faster than ever. I was actually dating Aristotle now. It shocked me when he asked but I said yes. I've been in a relationship before but, it just ended badly. I don't want to think about that when I can think about Aristotle.

I was going with him to the mall to help him. I bet it's warm in Puerto Rico all the time. Colorado on the other hand. Completly different we are like in the artic. Does this count as a Date? Crap maybe it is. 

What should I wear. Does it matter? Would we get to hold hands? I could feel my face heating up just thinking about it. He said he wanted to take it slow maybe it could be months before even a hand hold. 

I just made sure not to dress bad. I found nocer looking clothes and put a jacket over. I put my phone in my jean pocket and left my room. I walked out seeing my sister standing sitting with a few girls from the Dance team. "Where are you going?" he mouth said looking at me. I could tell by her face she didn't care but since dad was at work she had to know. "Out," I spoke back. He gave a nod and looked back at her girls. I could tell they were talking crap about me because I couldn't hear them. But, I had no time to care.

I left the house and headed towards the mall. The wind made it so much colder. I stood waiting for Aristotle in front of the mall my arms around myself. I looked seeing him approach me. 'You could've waited inside,' he signed walking up to me. 'It's fine I don't mind' I signed back. He nodded and we walked inside the mall. I followed avoiding people to stay near him as we walked. It was always weird. Being in a place that you know is loud but to you it's still quiet. Seeing people talking, laughing. 

I moved my gaze down to my hand as I felt Aristotle take a hold of it. I was right. Even if all I get is hand holding that's all that matters. Or maybe he was doing it just so I don't lose him. I looked back up. He pointed to the American Eagle. I gave him a nod as he pulled me with him into the store. 

We spent the day looking around stores. Messing around with crazy clothes while also still there getting some clothes for winter. He looked good in just about everything. I swear the man was an angel. 

Now we sat at one of the tabels in the food area drinking smoothies. 'Thanks for coming with me today' he signed to me. I gave him a soft smile 'No problem I had fun. Better than just sitting inside all day' I signed back. He smiled happily at me.