PV REWRITE: Huntington Avenue

Dear Peripheral Vision Readers,

To start off, I would like to thank you all for reading Peripheral Vision! I wrote this book in 2018 at fifteen years old as my very first project. I had no idea it would get this far. Now that I'm seventeen and have two years of experience under my belt, I have decided to rewrite Zach and Kelsey's story into something new and even better!

That something is called "Huntington Avenue".

In Huntington Avenue, these characters have been rewritten, revamped, and are more human than ever! I have posted both books (Parts I & II) on my profile for your enjoyment. Please consider checking out this new version of Peripheral Vision. If you proceed, you will be reading the very first story that I ever wrote. It stemmed from a random shower thought in the tenth grade. I never thought it would turn into its very own story with over 60,000 reads--that's absolutely incredible!

Of course, if you would like to keep reading ahead, by all means, go right for it. PV is a story very near and dear to my heart and I would love your support in any way you would like to share. Huntington Avenue is simply a new story with a better plot, better characters, and most of all, better and more realistic drama! Either way, I hope you enjoy what my stories have to offer.

 Huntington Avenue is simply a new story with a better plot, better characters, and most of all, better and more realistic drama! Either way, I hope you enjoy what my stories have to offer

^^^ Official cover above! Fun fact: This is a picture that I took with an iPhone 6 camera while on a church retreat!

PUBLICATION NOTICE: As of April 1st, 2021, Huntington Avenue: Parts I & II have been published on Amazon! Even with this new change, I will be leaving Parts I & II on Wattpad for you all to enjoy for FREE. Please keep this in mind as you read. This was a project that took at least six months and your support would be absolutely incredible.

ONE LAST THING!

Even though Huntington Avenue: Parts I & II are published on both Wattpad and Amazon, Peripheral Vision will always remain on Wattpad. It is and will always be my foundation for my writing career. The point of it being here is to share how much growth my writing has had over the years. I want to inspire people as a writer, an author, and a friend!

♡ Chase your dreams. Even if it takes a while, you'll get there. 

I love you all, and thank you endlessly for your support!

Love, Cass