Author's Note

This story includes language, violence, and mature scenes.

Summary:

When 17 year old November Jones accidentally burns off her left eyebrow in a freak accident, she brushes it off. Nothing a bit of makeup can't fix, anyways. But when she finds herself shoved into the backseat of her own car as a couple of very big, bad, and dangerous-looking men drive off with it, things can't be so easily fixed...especially since it's not just her missing eyebrow that needs to be covered, it's also the fact that one of the most wanted criminal organizations in the country accidentally kidnapped a teenage girl while trying to escape a drug deal gone wrong.

Tomas Skoloudik as Cage Vickers

Bella Heathcote as November Jones

Emily Deschanel as Fern Jones

Silvio Berlusconi as Romeo Barsille

Jason Statham as Heath Stine

Copyright © 2014 HessianKills All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.

*All chapters will include a picture or gif* On a side note, the news article on the side has absolutely nothing to do with this story, I just thought it was hilarious.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Tank.

Tank who?

You're welcome.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.