nOpE

"nOpE. Nuh uh. Not happening." You said, turning your head the other way. Hermione shook your arm. "C'mon! Please?" You glare at her. "I'm not doing in Mione." Hermione pouted at you, tugging your Gryffindor tie.

                    "Please just do it!" You sighed. "Fine." You felt your body morph slowly, a small, cute little muzzle took place of your nose and mouth, you felt tiny furry ears grow on the top of your head. Your body shrunk down, clothes dissapearing, replaced by a tiny furry body. When you had finished taking a new form, you looked up at Hermione with round e/c eyes and mewed loudly at her, purring as she picked up your brown tabby body, kissing your white paws.

                       "Hey baby..." she giggled as you touched your tiny wet nose to her perfect button nose. You purred in her ear as she pressed you to her chest and carried you into the Gryffindor common room. Harry and Ron were sitting in there, casting their gazes over to you and Hermione. "Who's kitten is that?" Ron asked, confused. Hermione kissed you between your ears.

                        "Mine." Harry snickered at Ron's stupidity as Ron continued. "Is that Crookshanks's kit?" Hermione cringed. "What? No!" You licked Hermione under her chin, making her giggle. "Did you steal it?" Hermione looked offended. "No! She's mine, Ron! No one else's." Harry was still laughing at Ron. Ron reached a hand over to stroke you, which you didn't like. You bit his hand.

                        "Ow! She has a nasty bite!" Hermione smirked. "Like Y/N." Harry snickered. "That's because the kitten is Y/N!" Ron looked confused for a moment, which changed into astonishment. "She's an animagus?" You purred in response, rubbing your head along Hermione's jaw. "Oh. That makes sense...." You leaped out of Hermione's arms then slowly turned back into your human form. "No shit Ron."