The witches

VANESSA'S POV:

I'm so happy that kol and davina are getting along nicely. Sometimes i wish that it was his kid with me not marcel and I's. I need to tell kol about the harvest. And the coven coming for her. 

Kol looked at me and asked: what's the matter darling?

Davina:mom?

Vanessa: davina we need to tell kol about the danger you're in

Davina: okay

Kol: what danger?

Davina: the witches they are coming after me... to complete the harvest ritual. I was chosen to do it... when dad was busy and mom was with you... i joined a coven under the name Davina claire not Davina Salvatore Gerard. 

Kol: and...

Vanessa: i got a call from marcel saying that davina almost got sacificed.....

Kol: as she was chosen with three other girls..... i've seen it happen...

Davina: dad saved me and killed 3/4 of the elders

Kol: ahhh and i'll kill the fourth.

Vanessa: kol.. baby don't

Davina: it's not just the witches it's the werewolves... mom there's a secret that dad never told you...

Vanessa: and what's that

Davina: the wolves.. the crescent wolf pack.... that got "wiped out" there yours... you're their alpha mom

Vanessa: how?

Davina: family history... 

Kol: that makes sense that birth mark on your shoulder... if only i thought of it quicker.....

Vanessa: where are they?

Davina: in the Bayou hidden...

Vanessa: then we'll find them tomorrow

kol: are you sure?

Vanessa: i'm sure baby

Davina: woohoo road trip

Vanessa: no you will be going back to your dad's. kol and i will go...

Davina: ugh fine

6 hours later....

It got late really quickly and davina was fast asleep in the guest bedroom... kol and i where in our bedroom just talking about our lives together and how we met... klaus sent him to kill me as i was a ripper but 100x worse as i was a tribrid.... but that's went we felt the soulmate pull and everything went to normal...

Kol: yeah it was spectacular until i annoyed nik

vanessa: yeah...