Chapter Thirteen

Silence filled the air and all eyes were on the child in front of them. She wore a serious look on her face and as the Siabaman got back up to attack her she held her hand out and blasted it. The creature cried out and hit the ground near Vegeta.

"It's impossible!" Nappa spoke up. "The siabamen's power is over 1200. Equal to Raditz, each of them."

"Meaning that child and that man have power greater still," Vegeta said with a smirk. "The girl must be Kakarot's."

"But the data never showed..." Nappa began.

"You're dead Piccolo!" Mae yelled and went to attack him.

"Piccolo blocked her, "you little fool! Don't you see there is a bigger threat?!" He pushed her back making her land on her bottom.

"I don't care!" Mae yelled and got up. "You stole my brother!"

As she went to attack again Piccolo struck her across the face. "We can fight when the Saiyans are defeated."

Mae put her hand on her cheek, angry. She turned to face Vegeta and Nappa, "I just have to beat them huh? Fine! Once they are gone I'm going to end you Piccolo!"

Vegeta watched the half saiyan girl with a curious eye although he didn't say anything.

The siabaman moved and got back on it's feet. "Tien! It's getting back up!" Chiaotzu exclaimed.

Before they could react, Vegeta swiped his hand and the siabaman exploded. Everyone was in shock at the saiyan's sudden reaction, even his own partner.

"V-Vegeta, why?" Nappa asked.

"He had already been beaten, it would've been a waste of time," Vegeta answered. He turned his attention to the other siabamen. "Your comrade underestimated his opponent, not to mention he was caught off guard by a child. Didn't I tell him to go all out?"

Mae watched the saiyan's before her. "You guys are with that other man, the one who died. It's cause of you guys that everything was ruined! It's cause of you that Piccolo took my brother! After I wreck him I'm going to make you pay!"

"This brat has quite the mouth," Nappa crossed his arms.

"Indeed," Vegeta agreed, both of them ignoring Mae.

Mae let out a frusterated yell but before she could go to attack them Krillin grabbed her, "stop." He told her, "stand with Gohan."

Mae frowned but nodded and went over to Gohan. As she did she glared at Piccolo, "I should just end you now."

Piccolo looked down at her with furrowed brows, "now is not the time to be fighting each other, girl. Or do I need to teach you another lesson?"

"Screw you," Mae spat, her cheek still stinging.

"Mae," Gohan hugged her. "It's okay, Piccolo is a good guy."

"Enough of this," Nappa cut throught the twins' reunion.

"Who's next?" Vegeta asked.

'I'll go," Yamcha stepped forward, "I'll show them that play time is over."

"Listen Yamcha, I can," krillin began.

"You've already been brought back by the dragon balls," Yamcha interrupted. "You don't get another chance," he then faced the next siabamen. "Now try me!"

"Oh, a hot shot," Vegeta smirked.

"Show em what you're made of," Nappa said.

Yamcha took a fighting stance before rushing to attack. Suddenly they vanished from view.