Liam Dunbar

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them. When i managed to open my eyes everything was dark. But I could see that I was in some kind of room, the small window sitting far up the dark walls was slightly open letting some air through.

I was strapped down to a chair with both my hands and feet tied. The ropes burned my skin as I tried to wiggle out of them. The thought of not knowing were I was made me scared.

And I had no idea who had taken me? Was the pack playing a trick on me? Was this one of the Argent's conjunction to prepare me against the werewolf's?

Suddenly I heard rough footsteps outside of the room. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate, my chest was hurting.

The door cracked open and someone in a mask came strutting inside the room.

The person walked in front of me and I started shaking.

" Are you scared you Dirty Little Human ?" The person said stepping closer to me.

" no " I whimpered out.

The person suddenly gripped my face roughly.

"  Oh please I can hear your dirty little heart shaking from a mile away "

The persons claws buried itself in my skin. I screamed out as the pain erupted through my cheeks. I could feel my warm blood dripping down my neck.

The person took away its hand but the pain didn't stop. It only increased. In seconds my whole body was on fire. My chest tightened and my heart picked up it's pace.

I screamed out again as the pain once again became unbearable. It fell like I was being burned alive.

The ropes ripped of me as I fell in the floor. By back arched as it felt like my heart was burning.

My vision turned black but I could still feel the burning and the places my body connected with the ground.

I don't know how long I've been in the darkness. It felt like an eternity, my body was weak. Very weak.

My eyes opened themself quicker than they ever done before. I wasn't in that room anymore. I was surrounded by trees.

I sat up and looked at my body. I was covered in coal and ashes, it looked like I've been burned alive. Maybe i was, the feeling felt so real I shivered.

" Y/N "

I heard Liam scream my name. I quickly got up in my feet and started running to his voice.

" Liam "

I screamed out feeing my throat hurt badly.

There he was, I picked up my pace as I ran towards him. When his arms wrapped around me I felt safe.

" You're alive " he breathed out against my ash covered neck.

" I think so "

" I'm never letting you out of my sight again, you're going to be with me all the time "

" Even when I'm going to the bathroom ? " I questioned him jokingly.

" If thats what it takes to keep you safe "

I pulled back from his hug and slapped him slightly on his arm.

" I'm fine with being with you all the time, but you are not going to watch me while I'm in the bathroom "
I said sternly to him.

" You need to shower " He said completely ignoring my statement. He was right, I really needed to.

I took his hand and we walked home. I wasn't ready to tell him what had happened, yet. And I knew he understood. He would give me sometime but I knew I needed to tell him and the others.

But now I was just happy to be safe in Liams arms. And I was already plotting my revenge to the person who did this to me. They are not going to get away with it.

I mean, they messed with Y/N. And not a lot of people lived to see another day after that.